Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you can CodeRed. Might be better to get there about 715 instead to organise something.

Simone.

LOL, nah, don't have anything suitable to house her in for display. She's not that big for an olive. :D

Code Red:
Not a problem. Just arrive early, like Simone said.

:p

Hix

Hix said:
Code Red:
Not a problem. Just arrive early, like Simone said.

Hix

OK Daz, did you hear that ... no stopping at McDonalds on the way then 8)

WHAT!!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me Code, well, you'll have to walk if I have to miss out on Maccas. ;-) :D :lol:

ill put up a banner saying happy 7th birthday, then you can come :p

Huggy's only going as an excuse to have maccas on the way!!!!!!!!!

How did you guess DrOsteo....LOL

Thanks for the invite Hix, I hope I enjoy it. ;-) :D :lol:

Stop at Macca's Hugsta-it'll only make you cuddlier and more huggable, but not at the expense of by-passing my place on the way there :wink:

Simone.

If I eat too much I will need to work it all off some how.................. I hope it is a long walk up your driveway.. ;-) :D :lol:

a long walk met by her boyfriend at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, i'll be coming. hopefully we can meet up on the way??? Give me a call

The problem is, after leaving maccas, Hugsta will have to walk past Krispy Kreme - he'll never get to Simone's!

Incidentally Huggie, the invite was for JasonL to bring his 7 year old son.

Hix

Hence the wink Hix, I know who you meant...LOL.

mmmmm, did someone say Krispy Kreme...yummy. :D:D

i used to live in campbelltown, i think its a fair walk garthnfay, might be best catching a cab, wouldnt cost much, but dont quote me as i aint lived there for a while

oh that close, sorry think i better shut up next time..lol

thanks pugsly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back