Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far mate, prob more like 20min walk depends on how fast a walker i guess! lol.

Sounds like there will be a few there good stuff!

been about 9 years since i lived there, im in melbourne now, do you know if you can change username in here ???

The only cost would be the $2 entry fee that we charge all non-members ($1 for members) at each meeting, just to cover the cost of hiring the hall.

(I should put that in the first post with all the details, but forget every time - Sorry!)

:p

Hix

Soooo if one was looking to bum a lift from say...the inner west where would one begin to look?
Failing that, who's catching the train? Should I go I don't think I'd be comfortable catching that line late at night by myself.

If people need a lift from the station i'm sure i would have room for a couple of people.

Also Huggie, i might tell the boyfriend to stay home if i thought you might come by. And i'll have the Krispy Kreme donuts waiting for you at my place. Calling you now!!!!!

Simone.

Something else I forgot to mention (well, I wanted to wait till it was confirmed):

Our judge, who will be judging the animals, is Simon Watharow, editor of Reptiles Australia magazine.

And yes Monie, he is bringing a few issues.

Vat69, where in the Inner west are you coming from?

:p

Hix

CodeRed said:
Hey Hix,

Can you bring your membership form, $15, sign up on the night and then enter an animal?

Yes you can. Just make sure its the first thing you do as you walk in the door

Pablo

Come along rucussNZ, I will be there along with plenty of others.....unless I get stuck at Simones on the way. ;-) :D

A few of us from the SCHS will be there......looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Hi all,
If you are attending our meeting this Friday. Have a look at our new Polo Shirts. They come in XL, L, M and Small and different colors. They are $25 each. We also have a number of books for sale.

See you there
Pablo

johnbowemonie said:
If people need a lift from the station i'm sure i would have room for a couple of people.

Also Huggie, i might tell the boyfriend to stay home if i thought you might come by. And i'll have the Krispy Kreme donuts waiting for you at my place. Calling you now!!!!!

Simone.

I'll see you there Simone!

you like the doughnuts custard filled???

Sounds like Daz will have something cooking :wink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back