Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps try explaining it instead of complaining about it??
I was stating a fact not complaining or looking to give lessons on photography, my days of helping people on this forum are way over ;)
sorry i knew what macro meant but i thought my one is macro
Yours is mate, I was referring to the tools who post pics of them selves holding snakes and pics that are clearly taken with a zoom!!

IMG_0523_crop.jpgSnake 003 copy.jpgSnake 005.jpgIMG_0546.jpg

The MD me old man did, ninja when it comes to macro and the diamonds i had a crack at.

here is some of mine ---- enjoy
attachment.php

attachment.php

i thought i'd wake this thread from hibernation lol heres a recent pic not a reptilian though

Attachments

• jumping spider.jpg
    jumping spider.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
DSC_4250_0641_edited-1.jpgDSC_5484.jpgSWCP10.jpgttg1.jpg

The grains of sand give you some idea of scale......

Last edited by a moderator:
ive shown a couple of these before but the models are so cute its hard not to!

im way too in love with my macro =S just need to figure out some depth problems im having, i just have a point and shoot camera...

Attachments

• SANY0074.jpg
    SANY0074.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 17
  • SANY0073.jpg
    SANY0073.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF0582.jpg
    DSCF0582.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 24
  • SANY0111.jpg
    SANY0111.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 20
  • SANY0098.jpg
    SANY0098.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 24
the ones of the tails are really cool! very nice pics =] geckos seem to be really interesting specimens to take photos of, especially macro. Only so much you can do with snakes

These Pics are interesting but most of these arnt even Macro. Most are just close ups. Macro you can see a flys eye, right inside a flower, Capture the fly, Take a picture of a ant soo it fills the whole frame......... and so on. I love the pics but think the Pics dont suite the Thread name. but that my OP.!

macrophotography is just when the photo is bigger then the life size specimen =] so i think that pretty much all these photos are macro...

you can get 'super macro' though, which i think is what your referring to

nice pics all round, @Smithers absolute cracker shots mate

also, what kind of lens would you budding photographers recomend for a canon eos550D. i'm getting one soon and new to it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back