Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what r mangroves like to keep,there a really attractive monitor,on my wish list one day,good to see a few juvies popping there heads up of late

Richard, I will tell you what they are like next week when mine arrives from Victoria. I understand they are much like any other mid sized monitor as far as feeding etc. Pretty placid too which is good.

Do you mean for the framework ? It is aluminium Qublock, you cut it to length and join it with the various plastic joiners to make whatever shape you want, it is very versatile and as some know I love it LOL.

Yes it is very easy to work with and is cheap. You can buy it at Capral or any good aluminium supplier.

Thanks Richard, it wasn't the hatchlings recently advertised, mine is an adult male.

Hey Richard can you PM me you email details as id love to get into contact with you about a gillens if you breed them as ive got a little female here thats just over a year old and id like to get her a male to put with her in the future. and at what age do ackies breed at? around 3?

And id post a pic of her but i have no idea how to post pics on here

nice boa,i thought that sold ages ago,nice buy,he will enjoy his new abode,would love to see him in there when u get him,that will b awsome

It actually did sell quite some time ago but the seller was extremely helpful and kept hold of it until my cage was finished. I wasn't prepared to buy it before I had something suitable set up for it and he was more than happy to keep it for me. I thoroughly recommend him.
I will post some photo's when he arrives.

yeah he has some nice monitors,im meant to be getting some tristis off him,but car troubles have put it on hold in the mean time,thats nice of him to hold it for u,i guess u paid in advance of left a deposit or something,but still a good gesture on his part,you will b getting a nice animal off him as well,looking forward to seeing him and his new palace u have made for him

Richard and indeed anyone else who is interested this is the Mangrove Monitor, he is absolutely beautiful and now all I need to do is find a female to go with him which I am lead to believe is not easy but I am a patient man.
Mangrove_male-1.jpg

Awesome monitor, is that full grown?

Any chance of a pic of him enjoying his new enclosure? :)

Yeah he is incredible. Females apparently are slightly more common than rocking horse poo LOL.
Asian, yeah he is about full grown. I will try and get some tomorrow, he is asleep at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back