Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha, how has he been sexed?

You could always buy those hatchies and raise them up... ;)

hey boa do you have any more pics of him??

Yeah I have thought about those hatchlings, I would probably end up with all males LOL. If you handle adult male monitors they will quite often make their sex very obvious. This one is a DEFINITE male.

Hahahaha - Ok then, i'll take your word for that...

Yeah, I can imagine how impressed you would be finding out after a few years that all three were MALE! ;)

boa thats a beautiful looking fella u have there,there great looking monitors,males r hard enough to find let alone females,lol,maybe some juvies down the track i guess,well i hope u can find that guy of yours a lass,congrats on your new mangrove,ive just squeezed them towards the top of my to get list,lol,good luck with him and keep us posted with him

Yeah I have thought about those hatchlings, I would probably end up with all males LOL. If you handle adult male monitors they will quite often make their sex very obvious. This one is a DEFINITE male.

lol i think he just likes you :p

Ah Boa soooo jealous right now, I have been wanting some of these since the dawn of time...
Just noticed the hatchies popping up latley too......
Wish I had some more cash, hopefully I can get some sooner rather than later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back