Most pain of my life :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK seing as everyone is dying for some gruesome pics I'm gona go ahead with a couple of my stories... To cut a long story short, I froze my arm with dry ice and had 12 hospital trips across 3 months, and almost needed skin grafts. On the first hospital trip they pulled off all my dead skin without any pain relief (see pics). When I froze it, it was completely solid like concrete :D These are the first few pics
The second story is I was playing golf with the mates and was teeing off. I smashed the golfball as hard as I could, but it ricocheted off a rock about 2m in front of me and smacked me in the eye. Got rushed to hospital and had 10 stiches, which the doctor took out too early 5 days later and had to get more put in... ENJOY :lol:

Attachments

• my arm just afta ice.jpg
    my arm just afta ice.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Seumas hospital arm1.jpg
    Seumas hospital arm1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 124
  • Seumas hospital arm2.jpg
    Seumas hospital arm2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 119
  • my arm 001.jpg
    my arm 001.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 140
  • eyebrow4.jpg
    eyebrow4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 135
Why did you freeze your arm with dry ice? looks painful to say the least

Footsy care.

A prevention idea for the cut toe….proper shoes! I nearly always wear steel caps (eg work boots, walking boots, vollies) and can’t count the amount of times they’ve saved me. These days they’re pretty comfortable and not so heavy. All the best anyway.

Yeah everyone I'll get pics now give us a sec, And with the wistle thats the second time I have had it and it worked both times lol.

Pics :)

OK heres the pics, Enjoy. . . .

Straight after I did it:
1ykdnt.jpg

Cleaned up at the hospital:
y2d1e.jpg

sgop79.jpg

v65is4.jpg

Me trying to be happy :p
rasw2x.jpg

Good to see our ambos are busy rushing to pick up blokes jumping over fences.. Tax payers money hard at work.

Lol look at my foot sorry bro but it hurt aye, better then the ambo's getting drunks with self inflicted wounds.

hahaha Told ya thier pretty graphic :p

Indeed, the first picture it looks kinda tiny, but in the others you can see how damn deep it is. Lucky you didn't damage the tendons.

I did a number on my foot a few years back by stepping on a wine-glass bare-footed. The most painful part of it all was the local in the sole of my foot, I couldn't believe how painful that was.

Oh and then a few days later I was at a gig on my spiffy new crutches, half drunk, and I spotted another fellow about my own age dressed pretty similar to me who was ALSO on crutches, (those silver space-agey arm-bracket ones). So I wandered up to this guy and made some lame joke like "how embarrassing, we've worn the same outfit". He didn't even smile. I thought he might just be rude until I actually looked down and noticed the right leg of his jeans were pinned up to the knee.

One of my finer foot-in-mouth moments. Also I stopped complaining about my ouchy foot from that day onwards.

Great use of tomato sauce there.
Almost looks real;).

Hope it heals ok.:)

Dry ice, mates, yeh well..............:?

Lol look at my foot sorry bro but it hurt aye, better then the ambo's getting drunks with self inflicted wounds.
Yours was a self inflicted wound too, mate.

I gotta admit though, I thought from the description you'd just cut your toe which is why I made the ambo remark, but the pics show me it was probably ambo worthy ;).

Still self inflicted though! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back