Most pain of my life :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You poor bugger! Penthrox is actually a mix of a weak general anathestic and morphine

Oh yeah I just remembered...I've had the "green whistle" a couple of times now and from memory it's Pethadine?

That green whistle is nitrous oxide and oxygen.(basically happy gas).. Pethadine is given at Hospitals only through a catheter.. the whistle is a waste of time..at least it was for my kidney stones....want to feel the worst pain in your life.. wait till you have kidney stones.

Penthrox is Methoxyflurane a volatile anaesthetic agent that provides analgesia at low doses, not nitrous and oxygen. I have about five ofthem in my drawer at work- haven't tried one myself.... yet ;) seem pretty popular though.

I don't think being kicked in the balls can match 23 hrs of labour and an emergency c-section.

:p:p:p

oh pleaseeee, try giving birth , then you know what pain is!!! LOL

Just kidding... well, not really ,..

does look nasty tho, and i dare say walking would be painful too whilst trying to heal, your gonna have a cool scar to show off to the grandkiddies :)

And it was worth it (5 times) to get my hands on the "HAPPY GAS" lol!

Scorps,do hope you're feeling alot better. Did really look nasty and i'm dam sure i'd be begging for some good quality drugs!

it does look painful that much is true ,but having a whine about how long the ambos got to you is bad ,they would have an emergency checklist and as you were in no way of up and dying from your injury ,you were obviously not at the top of the list ...now for the others that complain and are non QLDers ,what you fail to understand is everyone in QLD has ambo coverage we pay it with our electricity bill ,every time we get a bill the ambo coverage is added to it ..so the big picture is we have already paid for the usage of the ambulance...

thats why we ambos take so long to get to jobs cause its paid for in your electricity bill people abuse the service and call for all stupid things they even wait for up to 5hrs for us to turn up for the most waste of time stuff out. also people pain dont kill you its pain harden up:p and when we turn up to help dont abuse the **** out of us for how long it took for us to get there,real emergency come first,even if you think your cut toe,sore back for the last 10yrs or runny nose is life threating its not

You can't seriously try and compare childbirth to being kicked in the balls!! :lol:
And Rocky, a middle ear infection 3 times worse than child birth-I find that hard to believe!! Not you, but the Doctor that said it!
It kills me that men can't just accept that childbirth is bloody painful, and they may actually never experience pain quite like it!! :D

Put it this way, I would rather be kicked in the man jewels 5000 times then go through that again.

hate to break it to you rocky but most of us that live in qld not holiday in it have at one stage had" swimmers ear ";)

I guarantee it was not as bad as I had it, my cousin went home as he could not sleep because I was screaming all night ;)

Hmmmm and was this a male doctor?? lol

Nope a female, who might I add, has 3 children.

LOL

Childbirth is different for everyone, its painfull but you deal with it.

IMO the worst pain is 3rd degree burns, not fun.

Scorps would of been in heaps of pain with that chunk ripped out, you cant really compare it with childbirth because its a totally different kind of pain

ok so i know i probs should say sumthin like i hope u get better soon but instead im gunna say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
btw pics r awsum

thats why we ambos take so long to get to jobs cause its paid for in your electricity bill people abuse the service and call for all stupid things they even wait for up to 5hrs for us to turn up for the most waste of time stuff out. also people pain dont kill you its pain harden up:p and when we turn up to help dont abuse the **** out of us for how long it took for us to get there,real emergency come first,even if you think your cut toe,sore back for the last 10yrs or runny nose is life threating its not

I can sort of understand why people call the ambulance for minor things seeing as they are paying for the service although I would only ever call them in a real emergency. I think having everyone pay via their electricity bill was the worst decision they ever made. IMO it's only going to cause more problems for the ambulance service because people will feel they have the right to use the service seeing as they are paying for it.

people also think if they go to hospital by ambulance they get seen quicker and will get taken straight out the back to a bed,this is not true we go in a different door thats it see the same nurse out the front who makes the call if you go in or sit in the waiting room for up to 10hrs cause half the people there have stuff that could be seen to by there own dr but they would rather go to the hospital for,people then wounder why both the ambulance service and hospitals are under so much pressure

ah you big whimp!

next time grab a fence panel and bite on it and get your mate to slap you whilst telling you to get a grip of yourself!!

haha.. i have worked in ED here in a melbourne hospital and it is always the young lads that faint and scream they are dying.. it is usually no worse than a splinter.

:p

i wasnt having a go at the ambos ...in his case i think he woudlve of been able to get to hospital by car but he may have been in a situation that that wasnt do able,alot of other interstate people do not realise that qlders pay for the ambo levy in our electricity bill ,thats why i quoted that ...wasnt having a go at any ambo drivers...i realise you get called out to stupid injuries ,my sister in law is a paramedic and she has told us many a story ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back