Most pain of my life :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Its rediculouse how every single woman seems to think child birth (something thier body is designed to do) is the worst pain in the world and nothing is worse then then, I am not saying child birth doesnt hurt but you cant say it to guys that will never exsperiance it, and how do you no that child birth is more painful then what I did have you felt what I felt no you havn so you cant.

Don't start that!
You try being kicked in the balls! You don't know pain until you have, or at least hit your head on the corner of a cupboard door.;)

You can't seriously try and compare childbirth to being kicked in the balls!! :lol:
And Rocky, a middle ear infection 3 times worse than child birth-I find that hard to believe!! Not you, but the Doctor that said it!
It kills me that men can't just accept that childbirth is bloody painful, and they may actually never experience pain quite like it!! :D
The only thing they say can compare to childbirth for a man is kidney stones! So those that have experienced that will have some idea. I am a midwife, and trust me, until you've experienced it, or seen someone you love experience it, you really can't compare it to any other pain.

Back on topic, Nice job Scorps! Glad you took some pics to share with us-I can imagine that would be VERY painful-hope it recovers well!

Yeah Its rediculouse how every single woman seems to think child birth (something thier body is designed to do) is the worst pain in the world and nothing is worse then then, I am not saying child birth doesnt hurt but you cant say it to guys that will never exsperiance it, and how do you no that child birth is more painful then what I did have you felt what I felt no you havn so you cant.

Don't even go there!!! :rolleyes: :lol::lol:

Its the truth though I will never aprreciate it because I will never feel it so I dont no how painful it is,

I grant you child birth was painful. I had no painkillers for both my kids but didn't really need it. But still, it bores me to hear someone complain about the pain as if nobody else has the right to feel any other kind of pain. I hear, "Try breaking bones, try doing this, try doing that, then you'll know what pain is." Oh whatever, get over yourself.

I love it when women say this. 2 Years ago, on holiday in Surfers paradise. Day one of a 7 day holiday, I went into the pool with my cousin, mucking around, hand stands, somersaults, back ***** 3 hours later My ear started to hurt, started screaming, for two days straight. Went to a hospital, I had an inner ear infection Called swimmers ear, and wait for it, the doctor said "one of the worse cases I have seen" (i know he actually said it, I would have laughed if I wasn't considering jumping in front of a truck to end the pain)

A doctor up there, and one down in sydney described the pain as 3 times worse then a woman giving natural birth.

So ladies, if you think giving birth is painful, try doing a somersault in a swiming pool, ;)

What the?lol you poor baby! the DR should have told you to "Suck it up princees!
(mother of 5)

It is common knowledge that inner ear infections are some of the most painful things getting around.. The inner ear is EXTREMELY delicate and very pressure sensitive.. an inflammation in there is pure agony. You get to understand that when you see an animal with an inner ear or even middle ear infection.. they can't describe pain in words but by God they let you know it is bloody painful.

Animals giving birth on the other hand... Nothing of the sort.

I remember while training to go to Desert Storm I go an inner ear infection. It felt like someone sticking a red hot poker into my head. I was in absolute agony from the pain an remember laying there in pain all night, eventually falling asleep. When I woke up, the pain was gone - but there was blood all over my pillow and I couldn't hear out of the ear. I went to the medical clinic and was told my eardrum had perforated. The doctor asked why I hadn't gone to hospital as the pain must have been unbearable. I told him that real men only go to hospital in cases of emergency ;) I've had friends who have broken ribs and punctured lungs while riding motorbikes and they've hopped back onto their bikes and ridden to the hospital with blood and bubbles coming out of their mouths :shock:

It is common knowledge that inner ear infections are some of the most painful things getting around.. The inner ear is EXTREMELY delicate and very pressure sensitive.. an inflammation in there is pure agony. You get to understand that when you see an animal with an inner ear or even middle ear infection.. they can't describe pain in words but by God they let you know it is bloody painful.

Animals giving birth on the other hand... Nothing of the sort.

... I've had friends who have broken ribs and punctured lungs while riding motorbikes and they've hopped back onto their bikes and ridden to the hospital with blood and bubbles coming out of their mouths :shock:
That's evolution at work.

I love it when women say this. 2 Years ago, on holiday in Surfers paradise. Day one of a 7 day holiday, I went into the pool with my cousin, mucking around, hand stands, somersaults, back ***** 3 hours later My ear started to hurt, started screaming, for two days straight. Went to a hospital, I had an inner ear infection Called swimmers ear, and wait for it, the doctor said "one of the worse cases I have seen" (i know he actually said it, I would have laughed if I wasn't considering jumping in front of a truck to end the pain)

A doctor up there, and one down in sydney described the pain as 3 times worse then a woman giving natural birth.

So ladies, if you think giving birth is painful, try doing a somersault in a swiming pool, ;)
hate to break it to you rocky but most of us that live in qld not holiday in it have at one stage had" swimmers ear ";)

Hmmmm and was this a male doctor?? lol

Don't start that!
You try being kicked in the balls! You don't know pain until you have, or at least hit your head on the corner of a cupboard door.;)

I don't think being kicked in the balls can match 23 hrs of labour and an emergency c-section.

:p:p:p

i WAS laughing in my reply trying to make light of my message, as i wasnt serious, YES child birth is painful, if it wasnt we wouldnt get offered epidurals, or Pethidine which does jack... i do know tho there are many varitions of pain and then theres the individual who's pain tolerance is not as high as the next person.

I didnt mean to offend cos no doubt you would have been in a lot of pain
I even said you must have been in pain.

My response was typical from a female to a male when they have hurt themselves.

Last edited:
You have obviously never been kicked in the balls
:lol:

Ummm no....although I've often been told I have more balls than most men...lol

I just assume that the pain of being kicked in the balls would ease after a while, where as 23 hrs is a long time to go through pain and then you have to recover from a c-section which can take weeks.

You boys are just big wussies. :lol:

lol i have had swimmers ear a few times, ingown toe nail that had to be operated on , given birth, cut my wrist open from landing on broken glass, got a tattoo, and even tho each experience was painful they were all a different kind of pain. (sharp, dull)

I had a wisdom tooh ripped out just yesterday and i was thinking at that time i would rather give birth lol, (only if it was a quick labour tho not those 18 hour kind). i was shakng when i left the surgey lol

so did you go back to get the other half of your toe?

Ummm no....although I've often been told I have more balls than most men...lol

I just assume that the pain of being kicked in the balls would ease after a while, where as 23 hrs is a long time to go through pain and then you have to recover from a c-section which can take weeks.

You boys are just big wussies. :lol:

I think thats what can make child bearing so painful is because your in pain for a long period of time, I had an 18 hour labour with drugs (pfft)
and my second was 5 hours without drugs, however the 5 hour was more intense and i couldnt honestly tell you what labour experience i would rather lol.

You mob are all wooses! Women you want to know what real pain is? Try putting up with and listening to all ur responses.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back