Most pain of my life :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what you ripped it on? was there a nail sticking out?
It looks very nasty indeed, but if you want pain, try giving birth :p oh wait ..... lol.

"The idiots took 25mins to get there.............." If the Ambo's are idiots, you must be the "smart guy" who jumped over a fence and cut his toe! Perhaps if you'd called them from home they might not have taken 25mins! Didn't it occur to you to call a 'tow' truck? 25mins huh! The reason is, that a lacerated toe is not a life threatning situation, no matter how much it hurts! They go 'emergency' for car smashes, collapses etc.They gave you the green stick and you got 'smashed', how smashed were you when you tried to jump over the fence with no shoes on? As an ex 'idiot' I can tell you the ones that make the most noise, arn't necessarily the one's hurt the most!
"shlanger "= ex 'Ambo/idiot' = 32yrs!

Yeah that looks like it would hurt,
but Scorps, you have some mega ugly feet mate.
Get your self a pedicure :lol:

Hope it leaves a nice scar though.
Scars are a good reminder of how stupid we were in our younger days,
I have more than a few ;)

"The idiots took 25mins to get there.............." If the Ambo's are idiots, you must be the "smart guy" who jumped over a fence and cut his toe!

I remember a few years ago Kym Gyngell did an interesting piece on telly where he discovered that in terms of getting to a hospital, taxis were far and away the faster option. If you didn't have ambulance cover, a taxi would also be cheaper by several thousand dollars. From memory a taxi averaged 6 minutes to get to you. An ambulance averaged 23 minutes.

I'm not having a go at ambos, they do fantastic work, it's just a shame the system makes it hard for them. For nurses as well, I can't for the life of me understand why nurses are on below average wages yet a tennis player gets a couple of million for a 2 weeks work. I want to see nurses, ambos, cops, teachers and rural doctors on adds for breakfast cereal, not barely literate athletes.

Edit: I should add to that list, especially after recent events, firefighters, both voluntary and otherwise! :D.

ouch sounds and looks like that hurts.... and hey nothings to graphic for APS haha we like a bit of blood.. or alot :D

WOW thats way worse than i was thinking it would be..

What did u actually cut it on? What sort of fence was it ?

A ..........you'd get there faster on a motorbike to!

B............you wouldn't get the degree of care and attention (life-saving if need's be!) from your average Taxi driver!

I stand corrected! I've had the green stick many a time now...as I have a back condition that causes my muscles to go into such intensive spasms that I cannot move from the waist down...It does weird things to me...but works oh so well

Wheres the graphic pics? Everybody put up there most graphic pics of injuries! I aint got any i think coz the worst ive done is Snapped my fingers, Massive cork which had to have phsyo also was starting on the bone so i was lucky, Cut my legs about 10cm long was ******* out blood! Yer i think those are my worst in juries, Although i have been hit in the head with a cricket bat 5times all gave me black eyes! 4 are from my bro! 1 was myself! was swinging the bat around and yer swung back and hit my face

I didnt Dial 000, The guy I was with did, I was laying on the ground screaming basically with blood every where, I don think some of you realise the pain I actually went threw lol.

so a quick dial of 000 had an ambo on the way, The idiots took 25 mins to get to me .

Far go, they were probably busy. People don't give paramedics the credit they deserve.
They were robably thinking you were an idiot for trying to jump a fence. I'm sure they would have more important jobs to get to then some "idiot" cuting his toe on a fence.

I didnt Dial 000, The guy I was with did, I was laying on the ground screaming basically with blood every where, I don think some of you realise the pain I actually went threw lol.
it does look painful that much is true ,but having a whine about how long the ambos got to you is bad ,they would have an emergency checklist and as you were in no way of up and dying from your injury ,you were obviously not at the top of the list ...now for the others that complain and are non QLDers ,what you fail to understand is everyone in QLD has ambo coverage we pay it with our electricity bill ,every time we get a bill the ambo coverage is added to it ..so the big picture is we have already paid for the usage of the ambulance...

It looks very nasty indeed, but if you want pain, try giving birth :p oh wait ..... lol.

Don't start that!
You try being kicked in the balls! You don't know pain until you have, or at least hit your head on the corner of a cupboard door.;)

LOL ypical aps a first its like omg yeah i feel bad for you then one person says dont winge about how long the ambo takes then every one goes against me, no wonder people are leavcing this site,

Seriously guys I was just shargin my story Im sorry I was a litle upset I had to wait 25 mins for an ambolence cause y'no me screaming in pain the entire time with blood everywhere, lituarly balling my eyues out (this is a fully grown man) And i wasnt being an idio jumping a fence, I needed to drop somehing off at a mates and he wasnt home the stuff we where leaving thier was valuable so I didnt want to leave it out the front.

:lol: That is the funniest story I have read. I am horrid for laughing at ppl's misfortunes but honestly this tops the lot. :lol: I am sorry I don't mean to laugh but, you did so thats ok. I would have liked to see that laughing fit.

oh pleaseeee, try giving birth , then you know what pain is!!! LOL

Just kidding... well, not really ,..

does look nasty tho, and i dare say walking would be painful too whilst trying to heal, your gonna have a cool scar to show off to the grandkiddies :)

oh pleaseeee, try giving birth , then you know what pain is!!! LOL

I love it when women say this. 2 Years ago, on holiday in Surfers paradise. Day one of a 7 day holiday, I went into the pool with my cousin, mucking around, hand stands, somersaults, back ***** 3 hours later My ear started to hurt, started screaming, for two days straight. Went to a hospital, I had an inner ear infection Called swimmers ear, and wait for it, the doctor said "one of the worse cases I have seen" (i know he actually said it, I would have laughed if I wasn't considering jumping in front of a truck to end the pain)

A doctor up there, and one down in sydney described the pain as 3 times worse then a woman giving natural birth.

So ladies, if you think giving birth is painful, try doing a somersault in a swiming pool, ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back