= ( Mum wont let me get a snake or my step dad

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting angry at them to their faces wont do anything, just be reasonable and talk to them about it; tell them all about your researching and joining the forum and let them see how much you'd love to have one.
Have to agree with you Metal_Jazz :?
My wife had a near pathological fear of snakes, and the answer was education. Sustained effort and education.
Make of that what you will?!

First of all I have respect don’t judge me. I’m not here to be judged I ranted youse carried on about ****, Women didn’t really see one bloke say anything scared fellas? Can see who the alphas

Here is my pay last week

-Fuel 40
=127
-Board 50
=77
Take away (Once) $10
=66
Loan (Whatever is left) 66 so would be 40
So Id be left with $26
And I don’t even eat at home mostly usually work the only thing I use is a tad of power and water and gas and the roof over my head I’m pridy sure if I mind the kids when ever my mum works that it pays of for me to live there.

Just because you lady’s are working and have great jobs or working man doesn’t mean you can criticise my living. You don’t know how hard it is to work for nothing and to have nothing at the end of the week.
You defiantly don’t know how hard it is to get a job these days.

-Jewly do you know me? Don’t judge me because you don’t know me.

-GrumpyTheSnake yeah you are a bit grumpy RESPECT you have none as far as I’m concerned why would I not respect my parents they did raise me and just fine to before you criticise that

-I do my share around the house I baby sit my little bro and sis I don’t get paid most kids would get paid..(BUT JUDGING BY UR UPSTUCK SELFS PROBABLY NOT THEY PROBABLY COP A BELTING WITH A STEEL POLE WITH SPIKES) I stay home when I could have gone out with my friends. Don’t tell me I’m not responsible I’m trusted to open a whole shop.

-Maybe yew are the kind of parents that suffer cate there kids and they turn out like youse I hate that. Did you know not everyone wants to be like you you’re not that good,

Have to agree with you Metal_Jazz :?
My wife had a near pathological fear of snakes, and the answer was education. Sustained effort and education.
Make of that what you will?!

Its more of a straight No. They know i've wanted one for ages i'm usually on this site alot.

Though im thinking otherwise as most people tonight have been abo****ly rude you didnt listen me to at all most of yews you people judged me straight off the start.

had the same problem keep begging they will give in
mine did anyway and now they love them as much as me (allmost)

Maybe I am just getting old, but I think it is their house and their choice.

If you want to do as you please go and buy your own house, or find a landlord that is accepting of reptiles.

You're not getting old mate, I see these threads pop up from time to time. I am of the same opinion. It is their house and their rules. If they don't want you to have pets in their house ood for them. MOVE OUT!!!

Then why do i pay board ?
Just built a $40,000 Its open and i dont think they will let me live in it.

Ah, maybe you pay board to pay for all the food you eat the electricity, water, and telephone you use. You young fellas take so much for granted yet take everything as a personal attack.

I wasn't like that when I was your age. And I certainly didn't whinge about my family in a public forum. I respected their rules and know my kids repect mine.

I'm glad when I lived with mum I was treated like an equal instead of having an overlord, none of this "My house, my rules" stuff.

I have to say, Marzzy, you're acting like an ungrateful twat in your responses.

As for your comment towards the women, "You don’t know how hard it is to work for nothing and to have nothing at the end of the week." I'm certain they know a lot better than you do, they had to start somewhere, and I'm sure they know damn well if they have kids of their own.

I agree with the others, at first I thought you were just a little illiterate and couldn't get your point across clearly, but obviously you're just an insolent kid.

...don’t judge me. I’m not here to be judged

LOL you asked for everyone's opinions - of course you are going to get judged!!! :rolleyes:

Just because you lady’s are working and have great jobs or working man doesn’t mean you can criticise my living. You don’t know how hard it is to work for nothing and to have nothing at the end of the week.
You defiantly don’t know how hard it is to get a job these days.

I'm not sure if you think we have all retired at 30(ish), but yes, we do know how hard it is to get a job! All of us work hard to pay rent/mortgage (a lot more than $50 I can tell you!!!) childcare, petrol, bills etc. We may earn more than you, but our expenses are a hell of a lot higher. Many of us, like me, have also spent years at uni (while we worked fulltime) studying our guts out to get to where we are today. If you don't like what you are getting paid at KFC, then pull your finger out, get some qualifications and earn a bit more!

You are a snotty little semi-literate brat, sponging off your mum, then having the gall to whinge about it! Don't you dare try and pretend you know what hard work is and we working parents (and non-parents for that matter!) don't!

I know what its like to give most of my pay over to other parties each week, and end up with buggerall at the end. Trust me dude, it sucks wang. But if i dont want something in my house... welllllll ..thats that.
Oh, and i own my kids.......FULLSTOP! Having kids is not a privelidge. Its my right.

Well SOMEBODY'S a control freak. :rolleyes:

Do you own your partner as well?

Your 18, time to get off the boob. Seriously leaving home is the best thing any 18 year old can do.

Or better yet, move out of home take out a small loan 5,000 and purchase 2 snakes at 18 months old, breed them and make the money back (or even more) next breeding season.

Get a better job, maybe even get a job working with herps, then move out of home. Otherwise I guess the only way your going to be able to get a snake is if you change your parents opinion. See if you can make a compromise, talk to them about it. If you approach the subject in a mature way, as opposed to whining and begging, they should hear you out.

Good luck

It' their house, their rules. Don't like it? Move out. No point complaining. And if you were relying on your tax return to get the animal in the first place i'm just going to assume you are expecting the animal's upkeep to cost you nothing... Thus, don't get the animal.

Metal you're acting like a spoilt ungrateful brat. If you don't get paid enough then GET ANOTHER JOB. Studying? Well then study hard so you get a good job, then move out and get your snake. Pay rent? Good on you, want a medal? And you will be judged if you 'rant' about these things on a public forum, deal with it, it's called LIFE. And by the way, we may be able to understand your rather over-dramatic way of expressing yourself, but i for one certainly don't appreciate the poor spelling and punctuation contained there-in.

My suggestions,

Get a new job
Move out
Get your snake
Stop complaining

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD HONEY BUNCH!

1 question. why is this conversation still running?
we have so far affirmed that marzzy is not as grateful as most of you think he should be.
but i want to know why everybody is basically saying the same thing as the last person. you are all saying:
"move out!"
from the sounds of things, he would probably LIKE to. but it's not easy. when you were 18, would you have moved out if a bunch of randoms, whom you didn't even know told you too?
anyway, same basic psychology as with my little brothers (sorry bout that marzzy). with everyone ganging up on him, he is becoming defensive. leave him alone, give him some time to think, and unless you have something CREATIVE or USEFUL, then don't bother posting.
Jamie

1 question. why is this conversation still running?
we have so far affirmed that marzzy is not as grateful as most of you think he should be.
but i want to know why everybody is basically saying the same thing as the last person. you are all saying:
"move out!"
from the sounds of things, he would probably LIKE to. but it's not easy. when you were 18, would you have moved out if a bunch of randoms, whom you didn't even know told you too?
anyway, same basic psychology as with my little brothers (sorry bout that marzzy). with everyone ganging up on him, he is becoming defensive. leave him alone, give him some time to think, and unless you have something CREATIVE or USEFUL, then don't bother posting.
Jamie

I believe he asked us what we think, and I get the impression that everyone is thinking the same thing. There is nothing that we can really do to help him, so its up to him to work things out.

If you ask people for an opinion you will generally get one from them.

As for your question "why this thread is still running?", because its late and I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back