Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread went to crap a while back. so heres a pic of a american kept jcp that blows all of the aussie ones out of the water...

originally posted on the bob clark forums by collin whitsett
JCP0126.jpg

Is that crossed with a Diamond Python there Basket? As to whether it blows the other Jungles posted in this thread and every other Aussie Jungle?
You need to get out more

i think its a 25 diamond/75 jungle mix.

it really is the best looking jungle ive ever seen. having said that im not a fan of regulation jungles or jaguar jungle or hypocalafagelisticshingingradioactive jungles.

Baket,the pic of Pauls i'm mentionioning is a much nicer looking animal than that with the same yellow tipping, and yeah one hell of a Trouser snake looks like a sibling to the one of Pauls,really nice gold.

Yeah the trouser snake is one of Paul's. Paul called him Agro and has posted quite a few pics of him. Its the same snake as in my previous pics, just this time he was out in the sun and not stuck under fluros and red globes.

That diamond crossed one looks similar to one of Bigguys, he has some absolutely stunning jungles which easily match the US ones and are pure. I think there are heaps of great jungles around from BROWNS, Doc Roc, Krauss etc. Rock havent seen yours but im sure there also stunning, there is no point arguing over who's are better, lets just appreciate the various colours and patterns and remember each person has there own likes and dislikes when it comes to snakes..

Oh yeah and BROWNS, how many damn jungles ya have man!! Crikey I love em all!

olivehydra said:
Jees guys,
Theyre only jungles, its not like we are talking about decent snakies like olives or waters :wink:

Quote of the month! :D :lol:

hey guys nice photo's. rob,it would take a bigger better man than you to make me upset.lol.
i have nothing available or older animals to sell at this stage,thanks for the e-mails and pm's guys.when i do i'll just post another photo on this thread and let rob sell em for me. :wink:
keep em comin guys,theres some hot jungles out there.

well seeing all these jungle's i still think Russell Grant has the best looking jungles around they simply blow my mind away but each to there own as i hate these slugs ;) :lol:

obee,- Not trying to upset you at all, just seeing how honest you are. You dont want to answer my question.? Gee I wonder why.!!!! Honesty is a good thing, you should maybe try it one day.

Rock any ? you have for me mate i will be happy to answer :D As far as you wanting to accept the truth that is something you seem to have difficulty with mate.I have told the absolute truth.As everyone has been pointing out to me it is just totally a jealousy thing.So again I accept your spat of the green eyed monster as a compliment! :wink:

:lol: ha ha ha ooooooooh yeah< I love it. Oh yes Im just sooooo very jealous :lol: . Consdidering you have nothing I want as I have everything that I want, how the hell am I jealous. :lol: . But you can play with that thought if it makes you feel better cause it dont mean jack to me.
love
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back