Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinspa

Reaction score
just took some photos of my jungle. He is about 10 months old hope you all like him

sory just took a while to load, great looking snake, showing some great colours.

Nice little jungle looks like a Tully line i recognise should colour up really nice :)

Did you get any locality information at all out of curiosity..just looks Tully that's all.Is it completely banded?

Great looking Jungle. Looks very good colours for only 10 months old. Good luck with him.

Yeah they're dingo ugly those jungles hey zuludude,especially those ringed ones :lol:

Here's a pic of my little Tully girl same age,she has hardly any black and is colouring up nicely :D

tjungle.jpg

re my

Your battering the saveloy there boy its definetly an intergrade browns :lol:

my

Vinspa do you know the parentage of your animal[names]? Paul has some nice jungles and produced some rippers! The males he used last year were bred by me,just interested how some of the littl'ns are goin.

Your battering the saveloy there boy its definetly an intergrade browns
Say what???Surely you can see by the head pattern and scale count that that's pure jungle,no intergades for this little black duck but it is a coastal :twisted:

Freckles is Pauls line and Herc's Brute was bred by me.Freckles is a nice snake in the flesh.Hope he does well for ya!

Can see your line in that by the head pattern obee...nice animal.

re my

So ya like pauls freckle hey browns!! :lol:

re my

Backdoor man you just dont understan :lol:

LOL you're right i don't understand :? :shock:

Here's a pic of a gravid girl i'm expecting aprelay anyday :D

2005_0930gravid0102.jpg

re my

Dont yo know browns the whole world out theres a JUNGLE !!! :lol: Yes browny i reckon iuts got a few eggs or you been feeding it elephants yungdude!! Yep matey your jungles are great put me on the waiting list! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back