my new green tree python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trickedoutz31

Reaction score
here are a few pix of my new gtp it arived today and couldnt wait to get out of its box to say g'day

DSCF1571.jpg

DSCF1572.jpg

DSCF1574.jpg

DSCF1589.jpg

DSCF1593.jpg

DSCF1595.jpg

DSCF1603.jpg

Beautiful, whenever anyone gets a new reptile they have to instantly get it out and look at, much like a five year old at christmas =D

wow thats so cute! how old is it? if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for?

Wow that is small. Love the first shot of it curled up on the side of the tub.

What does he have to do for his pocket money?

Awesome, the 10 cents is all id be left with too after buying one.

wow thats so cute! how old is it? if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for?

im unsure of its exact age as yet im still waiting for the breeder to get back to me with the history of shedding and feeding plus its date of birth, i baught it for a little under 2k delivered if i was to take a stab in the dark i would say its about a month and a half to two months old, once i get its actual DOB ill let you know

your pretty game handling a two month old gtp....

i had to as it wouldnt go into its enclosure and the pix of it sitting on the side of the click clack was from its attempt of escape lol i tryed softly stroaking it with a cotton wool bud but it would only try and get out of the click clack. in the end i managed to get it to go onto my hand then i was able to stroak it with the cotton wool bud to get it back onto a piece of bamboo in the click clack and quickly put the lid on.

in all honnesty i was sweating my **** off trying not to hurt it my gf "melly88" snapped the pix while i was trying to move it into its new home

i had to as it wouldnt go into its enclosure and the pix of it sitting on the side of the click clack was from its attempt of escape lol i tryed softly stroaking it with a cotton wool bud but it would only try and get out of the click clack. in the end i managed to get it to go onto my hand then i was able to stroak it with the cotton wool bud to get it back onto a piece of bamboo in the click clack and quickly put the lid on.

in all honnesty i was sweating my **** off trying not to hurt it my gf "melly88" snapped the pix while i was trying to move it into its new home

hahaha they always have a mind of their own, dont want to come out but when they do they dont want to go back in! he's gorgeous tho btw

a few more pix
S6300571.jpg

this is the setup i have it in now, its a 5ltr click clack with only a few holes drilled into one end for a cool side and i have put paper towel on the botom as substrate and a tupperwear container for the water bowel. i drilled smaller holes than the diamiter of the bamboo so it has a snug fit and wont spin. then layed a bit of fake leaf/ vine on one end and put a bit ontop of the click clack for a bit of shade from the heat globe. the enclosure the click clack is located in has a red 35watt heat globe run on a on/off style thermostat set at 35deg Celcious and im misting once in the morning inside the click clack..

am i forgetting anything???

i tryed the heatmat instead of the heat globe but i couldnt get the ambient air temp inside of the click clack any higher than 26deg celcious
S6300572.jpg

Last edited:
aww, looks really nice :D i so want one now lol ;D

Amazing! I still really want one.. For now though I think I'll just have to wait! For a long, long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back