my snakes may be gone by the morning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha yeah i think a few people got a bit carried away with themselves

I think everyone should just stop talking about this, this is someones to be child and it should be left off public forums.

Both parties need help hopefully they can get it.

well it seems violence, abuse and cheating is acceptable to many of you people.
Hope you get attacked by a person bigger and stronger than you, and it screws you up for a long time!
Then maybe you will understand.

why cant you just let this go ? or are you just seeking attention?

Last edited by a moderator:
i did not realy want to comment on this topic but anyways there is one thing that stops voilence, abuse and cheatting it is called the front door. the 1st time it happend could have been the last that was your choice

LOL I think it's funny how pple think some women have babies for the baby bonus. Esp. women who already have babies? Bubs are so much work and effort - i dont personallyt hink money is an inspiration. Sure - some young stupid women do just get preg for the $ but WHY???? Do they not care for their kids properly or what? Kids are damn expensive!

LOL I think it's funny how pple think some women have babies for the baby bonus. Esp. women who already have babies? Bubs are so much work and effort - i dont personallyt hink money is an inspiration. Sure - some young stupid women do just get preg for the $ but WHY???? Do they not care for their kids properly or what? Kids are damn expensive!

Do agree, especially when you factor in everything needed to purchase BEFORE the baby is even born & BEFORE you get the payment. Pram/stroller, cot, porta cot, car seat, clothing, bottles, steriliser, dummies, sheets sets etc etc etc etc. And unless you are a real tightwad or buy 2nd hand products you will be spending several grand on accessories easily.

2nd child you might be able to keep a bit because you already have the stuff needed, but by that time you realise after having 1 that they arn't that easy. Nightly feeds, whinging, changing nappies, sickness etc etc etc.

If you want to make money get an ant farm lol

Do agree, especially when you factor in everything needed to purchase BEFORE the baby is even born & BEFORE you get the payment. Pram/stroller, cot, porta cot, car seat, clothing, bottles, steriliser, dummies, sheets sets etc etc etc etc. And unless you are a real tightwad or buy 2nd hand products you will be spending several grand on accessories easily.

2nd child you might be able to keep a bit because you already have the stuff needed, but by that time you realise after having 1 that they arn't that easy. Nightly feeds, whinging, changing nappies, sickness etc etc etc.

If you want to make money get an ant farm lol

ROFLMAO Exactly. Kids aren't the way to make dough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back