Native mammals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonno how do they go inside? Do they dribble pee everywhere? Cause nothing smells worse than marsupial piss. It's even worse than cat musk!

Yeah mate, she isn't toilet trained, hence the reason we normally interact with her in the bathroom so it can be mopped and cleaned afterwards. I'm actually getting really sick of having her inside but she isn't quite big enough to put her outside yet. They really do test your patience but your heart melts when you walk past and she runs to the front of the cage and shreeks until she gets a carrot.

Not really sorry, this shows it the best... which still isn't very good lol.

IMG_0188.jpg

Yeah mate, she isn't toilet trained, hence the reason we normally interact with her in the bathroom so it can be mopped and cleaned afterwards. I'm actually getting really sick of having her inside but she isn't quite big enough to put her outside yet. They really do test your patience but your heart melts when you walk past and she runs to the front of the cage and shreeks until she gets a carrot.

How do you toilet train moronic animals such as aussie native lol?

does anyone here keep fat tailed dunnarts? one of my teachers wants to get a pair & i thought i'd help him with info.

if anyone has any info, pm me.

but the echidna mix..... ewwww.... its the grossest stuff ever ( the food hix was talking about earlyer) it smells gross.... it looks gross.... it is gross... especially when u have to clean the container it was in.... it had been sitting out in the sun for a day and it had gone all chunky and ewww... i almost through up :p

You should try mixing it up. That's even worse.

A friend of mine handraised a Western Quoll in WA years ago, asnd he said it was the tamest most affectionate pet he'd ever had - leaves cats for dead as far as pets go, he said. I've often thought I'd like to give a Tiger Quoll a go. Out of Ringtails and Brushtails, I'd take a Ringtail every time - not as big and boisterous, and doesn't smell as much.

:p

Hix

Never heard of her either. I'd have to look at the books to tell if they are any good or not, but if they are, that would be a bonus as they would fill a gap in the literature.

HIx

Never heard of her either. I'd have to look at the books to tell if they are any good or not, but if they are, that would be a bonus as they would fill a gap in the literature.

HIx

Feel free to buy a couple and tell us what they're like Hix. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back