Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for your info BH92, both Red-bellies & Bluetongues are livebearers - no "hatchies" or "eggs" for these guys, although they are born in a sac from which they emerge almost immediately.

The count up here since the warm weather began is seven intergrades around the aviary, most I put further away in the garden, but they do come back sometimes. Currently there's a largish one there on most nights, but he's too big to get in there and so far he hasn't disturbed the birds, so I've just left him there :)!

Jamie

Just for your info BH92, both Red-bellies & Bluetongues are livebearers - no "hatchies" or "eggs" for these guys, although they are born in a sac from which they emerge almost immediately.

The count up here since the warm weather began is seven intergrades around the aviary, most I put further away in the garden, but they do come back sometimes. Currently there's a largish one there on most nights, but he's too big to get in there and so far he hasn't disturbed the birds, so I've just left him there :)!

Jamie

Yeah sorry, late night xD
My brain is going Durr to me but I feel like an id**t. Sorry about that, it is corrected now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back