Ne1 got an Oscar Fish

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 5 years of managing an aquarium store and breeding countless cichlids means nothing.

As I said go back and entertain your coastal carpet with a live mouse.

it might keep you entertained a little longer, before commenting.

As I said go back and entertain your coastal carpet with a live mouse.
it might keep you entertained a little longer, before commenting.

What is this comentment ment to offend me at least i look after my pets buy keeping them in the correct size enclosures

U must think i am stupid wow u are a manager at a aquarium store that DOSE make u an expert :lol: bloody hell

All the pet/aquarium store i have ever been to wouldn't no the first thing about fish all they wont to do is sell sell sell

Any way i have had enough of scobaling :lol: bye

youll need a 4 foot tank MINIMUM !!!!!

surely you should have asked these Q's before you bought it, or did some research.. search google at least.

waste of space

:rolleyes:As usual another APS thread turns to crud. Seriously though, why would you waste such a huge tank on 1 or 2 oscars when you could have a community like this :D (just stirring, relax everyone)

Attachments

• full tank.jpg
    full tank.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 87
  • white calvus.jpg
    white calvus.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 94
feeder gold fish they love it

had a fair few a while back, when they get bigger dont dangle your fingers in they will snap them!

doesnt hurt but scares ya haha

and you 2 lil wingers keep it to pm

stop trying to judge the size of your wangs on what you kno on fish

fish nerds

The correct term is actually fish dorks, ( abbreviated to 'forks' ) and we are all damn proud of it!

and yes i kno alot about fish but i dont spend my time on here arguing with some idiot about who knows more...gotta love virgins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back