New Herp room - All new Enclosures Too.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New goodies.

Ok well after some exstensive searching online, Locally and the like, i think i have found the ultimate in Digital Timing Control.

Here are some pics, the 1st pic gives some more details on the Functions.
For a cost of only $25 Each, they have saved me in everyway!

If there are any herp suppliers out there , i would strongly suggest stocking these, they will sell lot hot cakes!

Attachments

• DSCF1874.jpg
    DSCF1874.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCF1872.jpg
    DSCF1872.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 157
Ok well after some exstensive searching online, Locally and the like, i think i have found the ultimate in Digital Timing Control.

Here are some pics, the 1st pic gives some more details on the Functions.
For a cost of only $25 Each, they have saved me in everyway!

If there are any herp suppliers out there , i would strongly suggest stocking these, they will sell lot hot cakes!

Now you've done it! In a month's time that product is going to have a picture of a snake on it and the price tag will be $60!! :evil::rolleyes:

;):):lol:

haha - well it wont effect me, Cause i have ordered a heap through my Local Mitre 10 store :D

Ok well thats 2 that are interested,

I might have to talk with the Moderators about maybe making it a sticky somewhere...

Great job.... Keep us posted on the progress of your enclosures

Will do people, i should have some more work done to them in the next day or so.

Looks good so far. Wish I could have a hole room for reptiles. I'd have to loose one of the kids first.

New pics added

Well the 2nd Bank of enclosures is nearing completion, Just waiting on glass and Lights...Story of my Life.

Only a few more banks to go now.. haha so much fun!

Attachments

• banks.jpg
    banks.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 263
Just thought i would add, i will be taking photos from start to finish of the next bank for those that are interested...

Nice work mate, looks like things are going well..

Just another question.. Whats the weight of the units like? I'd imagine they are pretty easy to move and what not...

Hey guys thanks for the comments.
The weight is actually very good, as i have only used 3mm sides.
The top Glass tracks are beleive it or not Liquid nailed into place, and come to think of it, so are the bottom ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back