New Herp room - All new Enclosures Too.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
excelent enclosures moose and luke,
Luke,
im 14 and have already made 5 enclosures!!! now i have to get a job to save up to put reps in them because im broke after making 4 in the holidays.

:( i had a moment of trianph...LOL, nah, well done, fives alot.
thanks btw blake blake, boxhead and moose.

are you going to keep little strophorus geckos or other arboreal geckos in that bank where its got the smaller tanks?

Moose: i have had an idea, when i get the money, to have a large UV light spread across the hole top of afew tanks instead of having 1 in each enclosure. so you would cute in the middle a large gap and place the light in there.

hope that could help.

Luke

Luke

Luke that will work for terrestrial species but no good for arboreal, unless there is a cagee placed over or around the light.

The smaller enclosures are for yearling pythons.

Very Nice moose ;)
Here are some pics of the bank enclosure my dad and i built :D, that was our 3rd enclosure

Last edited:
Well done nikki and DaD Team!
They look good, a little too good for me!

Although my next enclosures will be display type for my lounge.

awsome nikki, thats hell good.

so hows the herp room coming along moose?

Luke

honestly Luke,Not well , i am waiting on more lights and materials etc. I still have glass to install in the 2nd bank..

great set ups guys.i wish i had the space. moose, are your power bills hefty? spose it would be worse in winter.

honestly Luke,Not well , i am waiting on more lights and materials etc. I still have glass to install in the 2nd bank..

dam, i hate it when that happens, the glass i had came 2 weeks late, but that was because the guy had a death in the family. but i guess it is worth the wait.
]
Luke

Renegade, My power bills actually arent that bad, I Live in a fairly warm climate.

I think a death in the family is a good reason not to post something. Anything Herp related is worth the wait, although i am still waiting on glass!

Incidentally, Does anybody know of somewhere On-line to buy Cheap Fluro Light Fittings in Bulk? And also Screw type Light Fittings, Not standard Bayonet ones.

Theres actually a small warehouse of gear that i need, but one step at a time i guess.

Hit up an electrical wholesaler, you will be surprised of the amount they will take off for you. Just wait and go in and see what they can do for all your electrical needs.

I think a death in the family is a good reason not to post something. Anything Herp related is worth the wait, although i am still waiting on glass!

yea, i guess, how long have you had to wait, it use to take us 7 days, but now we got a friend who cuts glass and he does it for us strait away and we get it in 2 days!!!

luke

yea, LOL, same here, but he does it fast.

i can't wait to see the finished product!!!!

i reackon that one with all the hatchie pythons will look so cool if its all done up with vines, plants and backings.

cheers,

Luke

Nice job moose. Could u buy a steel frame like the one in your first picture from bunnings or somewhere already built up like that.
Thanks

Im not sure blueys, It probably wouldnt be much like mine , but it might be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back