Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog-1979

Reaction score
g'day all, i'm new here to the forrums, i have kept coastal carpets for about 6 yrs, also have an eastern water dragon, a couple of inland bearded dragons, which i have bred a couple of times, and new to my collection i have recently aquired a GTP, ( about 4 months ago), then more recently a snappy little darwin carpet. thought it was high time i joined here as i feel an addiction coming on,lol....cant get enough of the scaly critters at the moment and looking to turn my python hobby into some breeding in the years to come (obviously not with the collection i have now- flamers).

here's my collection so far, i no longer have coastals, my female passed from a tumor 6 months ago, and the male belongs to my brother, will be lookin to move some things out soon too as i want to start learning about breeding pythons and getting some racks set up over the next 12 or so months, and besides my GTP my smallest enclosure is 4x4x2 foot, (not ideal in a 2 bedroom unit,lol)
View attachment 216031here is my little headache, playing hide and seek
View attachment 216032Sui , my 6 yr old female water dragon
View attachment 216033mingy on the left (currently prego) gary on the right (love his yellow and oranges when in the sunlight)

View attachment 216034no name for this little bugger yet, he no longer bites, but still very skittish and doesnt like to be handled for long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back