New

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dianarulz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new, well i joined yesterday. I'm Hannah, 17 live in Perth WA and in a few months I'm gonna get a stimsons python (hopefully) still in the process of convincing my mum lol. I have already thought of a few names. Kovu for a boy and Ava for a girl. I hope to get a female hatchling :). I have never had a snake before

you will be happy with your choice of snake, especially with the local patterns you guys have over there!

if you can afford a lilttle bit more then save up and get a wheatbelt stimsons, they look awesome!

Oh, and welcome :)

Hi and welcome you wont go wrong with a stimi there great have fun and yell for help if needed
Cheers

Welcome Hannah :)
I'm from Perth too, yay for Perth!

ive been to perth last year for the red bull air races, it is a pretty city! (small though :p)

Last edited:
Hi im also form perth and new at this i only come across this site when looking for answers as to why my SW carpet isnt eating but its seems to be alright thanks to some help from Tsidasa anyway look forward to chatting with many of you.....
Daniel

Hi im also form perth and new at this i only come across this site when looking for answers as to why my SW carpet isnt eating but its seems to be alright thanks to some help from Tsidasa anyway look forward to chatting with many of you.....
Daniel

Haha go Tsidasa :D

So many Perth people have joined lately, it's great!

Daniel
eep i just passed on the advice given to me from macca and westaussie in regards to my little carpet python :lol: i'm not getting ahead of myself i swear :lol:

eep i just passed on the advice given to me from macca and westaussie in regards to my little carpet python :lol: i'm not getting ahead of myself i swear :lol:

Suuure Jen, maybe you should start some sort of Python course now since you're so knowledgeable on the subject. Maybe even charge money for it, because who gives ADVICE FOR FREE!

excellent idea, i'll charge 15 dollars per head per 6 minute time slot for my excellent knowledgable herping advice of fantasticness =D

Getting off topic again girls - leave it alone!!!

Suuure Jen, maybe you should start some sort of Python course now since you're so knowledgeable on the subject. Maybe even charge money for it, because who gives ADVICE FOR FREE!

C'mon girls this is getting a little old hat now, and arent we getting off topic again...I give advice for free all the time but if someone wants to be well informed and be comfortable with their new reptiles, and not have to panic when their pythons eyes go cloudy for the first time or panic when it stops eating for 3 weeks, be well prepared with their new reptile, it is entirely up to them.

The fact that i have chosen this as my career and that I have over 200 reptiles in my collection gives me the knowledge to do my courses, so when you keep over 200 reptiles yourself and have done so for almost 4 years then you have a right to question my advice and keeping skills.

There are many people out there who have never kept a reptile in their life, would you prefer they take it home and then ask questions when problems arise? Better to be well informed, dont you think.

Anyway, welcome Hannah and enjoy your stay and I will probably see you soon, when you come to choose your stimmy!!!

in 2 and a half years i'll have had reptiles for 4 years too =D
i haven't questioned your advice and keeping skills.
and no one said we were having a go at you................................

Neither did I, just the little snide remarks Jen, I am the only person in WA running courses, I have seen all of your posts, i am not stupid and know exactly where you are coming from. So for the sake of this site, give it a rest. Or better still would you like to come and do my course, free of charge, so that you can then let everyone know what i say and do, rather than listen to idle gossip and make incorrect assumptions?

Anyway I love what I do and no one will ever take that away from me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back