New

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its been a while since a thresd went sour. Popcorn time.

I work in a shop that is currently renovating its reptile section and a keeping course sounds good but i have much more fun (and i think the customers do as well) when i just chat with them in the shop for a while, show them some reptiles and have a good chat with them. Nearly all the people i have served have been happy and comfortable as i wasnt tryig to get money out of them. Then for my time , knowledge and most importantly honesty they usually purchase something from me. If you treat the customer everyone will benefite.

Any way good luck Hannah with your new stimi. By the way now i think about it, i think i have been the one replying to your emails. Congradulations on getting the thumbs up fromyour parents.

Note: This wasnt an advertisment. I work in a shop but do you notice anywear where i have tried to promote my work to get a sale out of it. If people whant to know where i work it can be pm'ed but its a place to share knowledge and experience not promote a business for your benefit.

Peace Out

Excellent Jen, cant wait to se you there!!!

Well done again Roach, i also have fun when i am working, helping out for free at the local Reptile store, by the way i dont get paid for my time there, i work for myself. I dont get paid for helping out at the local Zoo either, i do it cos i love it....

As a fellow perth resident & being someone who has actually met Squamata in person, i can safely say that she is very passionate about reptiles (snakes in particular) & ive never heard a bad thing whatsoever about her python keeping course. I even brought my SWCP from the reptile store she voluntarily works at. Now i wont go anywhere else for my reptile supplies.
Anyway, Perth rocks. ;)

Cheers mate..... But ive actually been a member here for quite some time, but used to have logon problems. It seems that my enquiries about it didnt go unanswered afterall. Although everything seems to have been reset.
But im just glad that it works again. ;)

Go Perth ! And I'm all for Squamata as well - from personal experience she is one of the kindest most passionate members of the West Australian herp community. Anyone who says differently can speak to the wealth of people that have dealt personally with her.

But anyways, I hate sour threads.. once again, Perth for the win !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back