Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should go sticky admin? in the appropriate forum!

fantastic info Mayo!.

Lots of good info here searching amongst the forums, but much of it is fragmented
making a person/beginner search hard to put it all together.. actually it's quite daunting!!

Many thanks for taking the time to create this guide, its much appreciated Mayo...

Regards
mangoman

Thank's to those member that have pm me with Ideas. Muchly appreciated

Will revise Anterisa Species living together
Add a rest point for soaking
Add some book references

Keep the ideas coming will revise my current copy and repost with new info shortly.

Small point - MD's are Carpets, so are Jungles (which you have indicated as not suited as first snake). So maybe in your list you should have MD's, Coastals and Darwins, instead of just "Carpet".

Just a thought.

:p

Hix

this is great, just one thing we picked up is this

"After they have feed they will be very hungry"

shouldnt it be after they have shed?

otherwise it is really good and informative well done

Good point Hix will revise that

Thanks Vinspa will take a look at that, might have to do some more proof reading before I post the next copy

Tsidasa could you send me the info for a southwestern carpet as I don't have any. Prices low/max etc.

Bump - Well done Mayo. I hope Jake and the boys don't mind you doin all this work

We got rid of jake down to the school I don't think you would no anyone here any more bacus. most have gone or are leaving soon.

Ok, kool Mayo, I think it's time to pay me old job a visit. And trust me everyone, he's got the time to watch the clouds go by where he works.

It's more the aircraft fly by. But no one is around on the weekends any more except us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back