Newest aquistion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yommy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bewtween the Central and Mid North Coast - NSW
Picked up my latest addition today from the airport. AAE is like picking a present from under the christmas tree. Opening the bag in anticipation of seeing your new charger.

I got this RSP from Reedys Reptiles, cheers Dave she's an absolute cracker. I just can't believe how far these guys can open their mouths when they strike and yes they do have sharp teeth, though it was defensive, with little blood :) it's like, 'dude i've been in this travel bag, just let me settle in before the photo shoot' :)

So her wish is my command and i'll let her settle over the next few days then offer a feed.
She does have a placid nature, not that i want to take an angry bite - regardless :)

Attachments

• 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 230
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    284 KB · Views: 178
  • 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 162
very nice yommy! when does the male arrive? =)

very nice yommy congrats on the new arrival

They remind me of the dude on the reach toothbrush add....they have fliptop heads...and they will strike at you with it WIDE open....and they have teeth even longer than the GTP's.
Awesome animals...they settle down pretty quick too.

just had a quick check on her and suprise suprise she's just had a shed and looks amazing. The shed has no pattern so to speak to it like most morelia sheds and its even rough too and feels different to normal sloughs, go figure :)

Been a few weeks now, she's settled right in, eats like a pig on weaned rat pups no problem and even likes to be handled. Hasn't even inclined to bite which is a good thing especially as she gets larger :)

Their ability to go lighter by night is amazing and something to see, such a cool python.

Attachments

• IMG_3137.JPG
    IMG_3137.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3138.JPG
    IMG_3138.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3135.JPG
    IMG_3135.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3133.JPG
    IMG_3133.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 54
any wonder she was cranky

I am waiting for my two to shed......yes..two snakes and they decide to go inot shed together so I dont have either of them for company lol

Congrats very nice !!!!!!! Glad she's settling in well Enjoy!!!
RSP is One snake that's got to be part of my collection one day

some updated ones from todays cleaning session.

Have just upgraded her from the tub to her new cage.

She's and absolute power feeder, smashing weaner rats like no tomorrow. Hence the growth and need for bigger cage. She's really dark from the head to really light at the tail.

Looking at sourcing a yearling male for her with the opposite colouration, being light at head to darker at the tail end.

Can anyone who owns these incrediable animals recommend a good breeder as my mate i got her from didn't have a good season with them this year hence no males available.

PM me if you like.

Attachments

• IMG_3524.JPG
    IMG_3524.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3509.JPG
    IMG_3509.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3527.JPG
    IMG_3527.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3508.JPG