Newest aquistion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are such a incredible python Yommy,especially the big eyes staring at you with there mouth open...lol...They are certaintly something out of the ordinary..

Awesome snake Yommy, RSPs are my favorite snake by far, very underrated.

Reedy's a good guy, she's gorgeous! Fascinating to keep when compared with the other morelia as well.

We have a pair due to arrive in February, can't wait!

Very nice mate. So no feeding problems at all? Mine are very shy feeders, the male eats fine from the cage floor but still havent got my girl feeding yet. Very placid species tho :)

As anouc says - a greatly underrated species. And with their story, unique in the world of herpetoculture, not just in this country, but worldwide.

I got a pair of hatchies from JW about 2 years ago, and they've been trouble-free, but they can be a bit inconsistent when feeding. Sometimes one or the other will miss a couple of feeds for no apparent reason, but never long enough for it to be of concern. They are very fond of quail I've found (I think SR often starts them on quail), and I do sometimes vary their diet with the odd quail, so far it hasn't lead to any fussy eating problems, they seem to switch from one to the other without any significant preference issue.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the little beast(s) Yommy... I was a bit ambivalent about them till I owned them, but they're definitely one of my favourites now.

Jamie.

i was thinkin mayb i should switch mine to quail if i can get them locally being a bird feeder naturally. I've only attempted to feed my fed twice and last time she was in preshed so deff no need to worry yet. Really cant wait for them to get some size on them :) I wilkl upload pics of mine, my mail is fairly light towards the tail end

cheers for the comments everyone she is loving her new cage with the new ability to climb over everything and explore.
I find it funny people under rate them until they see them in the flesh, hold or actually buy one. They are defineatly something different.
Your albinos, greens and to some extent RPM are pretty animals to look at but they don't even come close to these amazing animals with the flip floo 180' mouths, big teeth and ability to trick you with there strike range :)

Once you have one in your collection, one is not enough :)

snake ranch has them FOR $750ea at the moment on the 20:20 offer so probably around the same or up to $1000. You'd need to source a breeder as i only have a female. Though i am seeking a yearling male for her this ATM, anyone???? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back