Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewise84

Reaction score
i'm thinking of getting another pair of snakes but cant pick which ones ?
#Scrub Python
#Bredi's Python - hypo on normal
#Jungle Carpet Python
#Inland Carpet python
#Diamond Python

also want to take in to account what will sell well later on.

You should get the scrub bredli hybrid! 'Scrudli'. No? not funny? lol in all seriousness you should get a scrub.

IF it was me, I'd go for the Inland. I've met some of the others but was not as impressed as with the Murray/Darlings.

If it was me id get them inlands, jungles and scrubbies lol, MDs are really good natured in my experiences. Jungles look good, and scrubbies get big thats y i like theese. But really it would come down to personal preference and the worst that can happen is you decide to get them all lol

hmmm so asking for breeding preference I'd wait till the end of this season to compare prices see whats in demand and whats not. then go something that not many are breeding but thats in demand for next few seasons to follow. as most coastal prices are dropping from over stocking and under cutting. If it was up to me I'd get a pair of julletine B&W Jungles or a pair of RP Striped animals seeing there the in thing these days after the hole RPM's hit the market. also tigers and super striped animals.

i dont think anyone should buy a snake on its potential to make money but more your personal interest in the animal, so i would say go with what you find the most interesting and appealing to you

i'm thinking of getting another pair of snakes but cant pick which ones ?
#Scrub Python
#Bredi's Python - hypo on normal
#Jungle Carpet Python
#Inland Carpet python
#Diamond Python

also want to take in to account what will sell well later on.

How does none of the above sound!

Point 1, If you have to ask complete strangers what snakes to buy
then you dont really need to buy another snake!

Most people buy what they like not what a pack of total strangers like!

Point 2, You comment on what will sell later on points to the fact these are going to be money making creatures, all the wrong reasons again for asking a bunch
of total strangers what to buy !

Now going by your posts on python reproduction etc over the last few weeks you clearly dont have the basics of husbandry in the first place and it would be very wize to concerntrate on growing and learning with the critters you have before advancing any further, Your animals will thank you for doing so!

How does none of the above sound!

Point 1, If you have to ask complete strangers what snakes to buy
then you dont really need to buy another snake!

Most people buy what they like not what a pack of total strangers like!

Point 2, You comment on what will sell later on points to the fact these are going to be money making creatures, all the wrong reasons again for asking a bunch
of total strangers what to buy !

Now going by your posts on python reproduction etc over the last few weeks you clearly dont have the basics of husbandry in the first place and it would be very wize to concerntrate on growing and learning with the critters you have before advancing any further, Your animals will thank you for doing so!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this Beeman

I'd like to just say I don't breed any of those animals I stated lol I stick to my favorite species and only keep them. stick to what you like not what everyone tells you too get, breeding is no walk in the park and is expensive and a lot of stress if your not properly prepared.

Give more info on what you want scrubbies get very large most don't have nice temperaments and they **** everywhere gross but I lobe them :) bredli usually have good temps and are good looking and a average size same with diamonds and inLands.Jungle are nice looking but usually grumpy . With selling later on none are over specially I love all snakes but price wise but you shouldn't think about that in picking one .

Oh if you have only kept spotteds I would go something smaller then a scrub . Go diamond or bredli both great snakes

lol much like the lil one in your avatar kenshin :) also much like most of mine haha I love the more challenging ones ;)

its ok i only just realised this a month or 2 ago and was rather frightening to see what can happen

just think id you go with one of these you wont have any pesky cats running around....... or kids........
amyboot.jpg
or cattle, or cops as a matter of fact if you own your house you will prob have the whole street to yourself lol

don't ya need to keep them in an outside enclosure? they grow huge and you cant handle them without another person. make sure you can care for all its needs and also able to handle something on your own, unless you have the help.

i don't handle any of my large pythons on my own. anything 2 meters and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back