Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amature

Reaction score
ive got some money hangin around and want another snake ive got a local breeder who i really trust as he breeds cuz he loves his reptiles anyways hes got some bhps and womas about to hatch i want a bhp but now thinking of a black and white diamond. so yer im open to ideas if anyone has any but at this stage its a bhp ;)

Get a collete snake. Placid, lovable and great if you have kids or a wife/husband. Truly one of the best snakes in Australia.

bhp... but if I had "extra" money I would buy an albino darwin. Or why not get into Geckos? lol I know a guy

You obviously like the BHP's....and it comes down to what you like after all. I would suggest checking out other peoples BHP's and compare for your own personal preference, not necessarily buy from your mate/local breeder. Good luck making up your mind.

SCRUB PYTHON! they're only the smallest snakes in Australia..it'll fit great in a tub, same heat requirements as any other snakes. They're awesome snakes I reckon, just feed them on pinky to fuzzy mice every month or so and they'll be okay with that. Hope that helped..or you could get a bhp?

got a childrens and shush mate if i cant spell blaim my teacher from school lol i think i ment black and white jungle? anyways the bloke who i get mine off hes got a clutch of pygmie pythons bout to hatch as well but i think i want something with good size :)
im pretty sure ill get a bhp but was just wondering what other snakes people suggested

Its obviuosly ur decision,we can all throw our ideas at you.At the end of the day it all comes down to you...What size cage do you have...does it matter how big-small they grow..the colours etc...As ive owned alot of different carpet species and BHPs,greens etc IMO the BHPs are a favourite to me,most have personality...And if you want a smaller python any of the Anteresias species are good,these days theres some stunning ones around...What tickles ur fancy..

one thing i learnt was not to ask any one what u should get next ya just get bull ####

No you just dont get "bull", you get told that if you cant make up your own mind
as to what snake to get and have to ask a bunch of strangers you dont really need
to be buying a snake!

People grow up you dont need others to hold you hand and make your decissions
for you !
BUY WHAT YOU LIKE NOT WHAT OTHER TELL YOU TO BUY!

one thing i learnt was not to ask any one what u should get next ya just get bull ####

That's because it's a ridiculous thread , if you cant make your mind up then why ask on a forum , how the hell should we know what "you" want to buy ???

Oh and I'd definitely get a stimmi ;)

No you just dont get "bull", you get told that if you cant make up your own mind
as to what snake to get and have to ask a bunch of strangers you dont really need
to be buying a snake!

People grow up you dont need others to hold you hand and make your decissions
for you !
BUY WHAT YOU LIKE NOT WHAT OTHER TELL YOU TO BUY!

I'm actually confused with people who makes these threads. Do they actually take in the suggestions or are they making a thread for the sake of getting replies? If we're playing by majority rules then I think we should all come up with a single snake that we can all suggest to a person starting these kind of threads. I reckon we all should say 'Get a scrubbie'.

get a bhp they are the goods, they look hot they grow big and just look sweet

ignore the infighting here man just decide what u want then let us kno what ya got,
as u can see some people have way 2 much time on there hands and love to just give ppl crap for asking a question.
i kno im going to get flamed for this but i dont give a ....

when u buy a new tv or a car or any long term item or big ticket item u ask people what they think of this brand, that size color all sorts of questions, i see this as no different.
Its a long term high cost 30year commitment i think asking people's opinions is a fair thing.

when u buy a new tv or a car or any long term item or big ticket item u ask people what they think of this brand, that size color all sorts of questions, i see this as no different.
Its a long term high cost 30year commitment i think asking people's opinions is a fair thing.

That's exactly my point I think mate. He can just ask info on the snakes he's interested in and what their requirements are or what their temperaments are. I'm betting that 1 or 2 people on here will give him a link that states the info or better yet answer his questions. But he's asking which snake he should get next..and none of us can tell him what to get. I doubt he's gonna follow our thoughts even if he's given his favourites. Hope I made sense there mate.

I'm actually confused with people who makes these threads. Do they actually take in the suggestions or are they making a thread for the sake of getting replies? If we're playing by majority rules then I think we should all come up with a single snake that we can all suggest to a person starting these kind of threads. I reckon we all should say 'Get a scrubbie'.

Totally agree here lol

i was only askin wat ppl thought so please settle. and cage dont matter im making one size dont matter i want a big snake so yer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back