Not happy!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having a go at gecko boy (he's a victim of the system) but it shows how woeful the education system is these days, when I went to school in the 60's if my spelling, grammar and punctuation were that bad I would have been in detention for a month.Here we are in the 21st century with teachers demanding more money for doing less and children are being let down by the education department.It's no wonder the young people can't spell or use proper punctuation.
Sorry rant over.

Experienced in the behaviour control of 30 odd teenagers whilst also instilling knowledge in them are you? Apology not accepted.

Such a shame Richard, i hope this has a happy ending for the animal.

Giving me some great ideas there IV. He he.

It's such a shame kids can have such like respect for animals. Great work IV on getting there to help the poor girl. Atleast you have someone looking out for them and they gave you the heads up.

I wish her a speedy recovery

Grrr! Get well soon, RBB.

Frozenmouse, IV is a wildlife carer.

I thought it was a bit strange we had to put our keys in the bowl when we entered this thread.....

Released today:)!! Following a final vet check and re application of topical iodine to the wound. She still has a few broken ribs, but ate well (marsh frog scented pinky rats) and passed in a healthy fecal sample (so hopefully no internal damage). All up, very pleasing result. She was keen to be on her way, also. 0ne of my fave elapids.

Attachments

• tILLY 2 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    tILLY 2 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 84
  • tILLY 2 011 [1600x1200].jpg
    tILLY 2 011 [1600x1200].jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 88
NEED LOVE BUTTONS! (sweetie! :p) (didn't know about the above comments from Snowman! lol! Must remember to take my keys back! :p )

Awesome job IV! Such an amazing feeling to be able to release an animal you've cared for and rehabilitated, back to its normal environment! Who needs magic mushies and pills and weed and all that rubbish, when you can do stuff like this?!

As Moussaka said, you ARE a champion! :)

Such an amazing feeling to be able to release an animal you've cared for and rehabilitated, back to its normal environment! Who needs magic mushies and pills and weed and all that rubbish, when you can do stuff like this?!

Thanks Carolyn, Snowie's predictable, if nothing else:)! You can't say he's not good for a laugh, though.

My sentiments exactly; all I have to work out now is how to get paid for it.

Aw thanks for the feel-good update. It's very nice to see the happy ending...amazing how it healed looks so clean! didn't know how that gape would close up.

Well done IV looks like he healed up quite nicely.

Hands off IV, LizardLady, he's mine, all mine! :)

Thats awesome mate. Visiting the kids homes now and seeking compensation from the parents. I mean we are all up for helping the wildlife but s*&^ like this can't go "unpunished right? Glad to see however. It looks like it has cleared up nicely!

Good news. Well done, IV.

Were the kids responsible spoken to at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back