Not so new comer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krissy78

Reaction score
Hi People, I have been a member here for a few weeks now, never really thought about intro's but what the heck,

I have one carpet python sub adult female 6ft... I have a male coming for her in 1 and a half weeks. I have a diamond coming today or tomorrow and in a few weeks a adult pair of water pythons and a pair of Bredli hatclings. I have discovered this is very addictive. I bought my first 3 coastals 2 years ago but last year all were stolen.. I did get a bit disheartend and started again only early january.

Hi!

I cant believe ur babies were stolen! thats just horrible, i dont know what i'd do if someone took the girls(beardies) or Loki!(bredli)

are you planning to breed,..?

anyway,..hi!,
bit late to say welcome, but better late than never, so WELCOME! :)

Hi People, I have been a member here for a few weeks now, never really thought about intro's but what the heck,

I have one carpet python sub adult female 6ft... I have a male coming for her in 1 and a half weeks. I have a diamond coming today or tomorrow and in a few weeks a adult pair of water pythons and a pair of Bredli hatclings. I have discovered this is very addictive. I bought my first 3 coastals 2 years ago but last year all were stolen.. I did get a bit disheartend and started again only early january.

Yeah I plan on breeding some my coastals next year and water pythons this year... Fingers crossed. All my babies are kept in my room now and as soon as I have it set up properly I will be adding some form of security. I am also very cautious now about who I am friends with.

Sad isnt it when 9 times out of 10 its some one you know who has ripped you off. we now have infrared cameras going 24/7 sad but needed.

It really is yes... I had this family living with me a friend of mine and his 15 yr old daughter and 17 yr old son. It got to a point where I would be left with his kids and he would nick of for days on end.... and I would be left with his kids. No rent or bill help from him. I was feeding them and doing shopping for them. I was ------ to say the least but still I did it and I sold some stuff to support these kids. Then one day they are gone along with some off my stuff and my babies... A few weeks later the son even threatened to burn down my house.

Needless to say I no longer speak to these people and pick my friends very carefully.

Tragic story Krissy,

I hope you have better luck in the future. It's amazing to me that people have the balls to use others up like that.

Maybe I come form a different planet!!

Tragic story Krissy,

I hope you have better luck in the future. It's amazing to me that people have the balls to use others up like that.

Maybe I come form a different planet!!
yeah yans40 i think that myself sometimes...

Jeebus!
i'd find someone to track them down and beat them senseless,..thats just sooo wrong!!!

Jeebus!
i'd find someone to track them down and beat them senseless,..thats just sooo wrong!!!

If only it was that easy....I'm sure this hobby would be missing a few undesirables..

Belated welcome to the site Krissy!! Where are the pics of your little darlings? :p

Hi Krissy, Welcome. Sorry to hear bout your misfortunes, if that happened to me i would go nuts, could think of nothing worse than losing my pets. Thats why i keep mine all locked away and only myself and my partner know where the keys are, im paranoid about that kind of thing now since my mates staffies got stolen. Some poeple just have no respect for others!!!

Better luck this time round.

If only it was that easy....I'm sure this hobby would be missing a few undesirables..

Belated welcome to the site Krissy!! Where are the pics of your little darlings? :p
Hi I reckon you may have seen em b4 Tat but I will get more pics up soon as I get my male coastal next week and I got my yearling diamond x yesterday but she is a little shy unless it comes to biting then she is quite direct.

Hi Krissy, Welcome. Sorry to hear bout your misfortunes, if that happened to me i would go nuts, could think of nothing worse than losing my pets. Thats why i keep mine all locked away and only myself and my partner know where the keys are, im paranoid about that kind of thing now since my mates staffies got stolen. Some poeple just have no respect for others!!!

Better luck this time round.

I am now the same locks on doors and I have one of the only 2 keys, the other is with a friend that I have known for 24 yrs and I know she won't steal em coz she is terrified of them.

hahaha,..good work,..they deserved it! :)

i hope they leave u alone now though,...some people are just too nasty fro words,...

hahaha,..good work,..they deserved it! :)

i hope they leave u alone now though,...some people are just too nasty fro words,...

I have since moved house and they no-longer know where I live... which is exactly how I plan on keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back