Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OUCH!.............hope its nothing serious, i hear a vet from taronga zoo called terri bellamy is really good, she would know. not sure where she is but she is listed in the forums somewhere. get better snakey.

thanx instar but she's a little far away for me lol :wink:

oh well, maybe you could send her a pic or ring her up? anyway hope your snake is ok.

PS. Just Joking... I neither know nor care and there is no way I could tell from the pics if I did
thats not a nice thing to say to somone who is worried about the health of their snake !
I am still thinking of your snake zoe hope its not serious
by the sounds of it alot of ppl have seen it before

Kinda related but not really...my jungle has a VERY red belly...all the time, strange...

like pigment red? as in thats its normal colour?

Zoe - it's pigment red...not like blood red...I think she'll grow out of it.

I am still thinking of your snake zoe hope its not serious
by the sounds of it alot of ppl have seen it before

thanx a lot mick and everyone else who had nice and constructive things to say! your info has been very helpful and reassuring! :D

my diamond turns pink on her belly scales and on the yellow half way up her side when she eats or is stressed and about 1 or 2 days before she sheds but it does fade away about 10 min after she has feed. it does not appear again after her feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back