Ouch....Ouch....OUCH!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I have no idea, not only an I NOT his mother I am in Brisbane and he is in Sydney. Besides he is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself.

you can say that again nev,i am going to have a look after work,might drop him a get well soon card and some flowers

you can say that again nev,i am going to have a look after work,might drop him a get well soon card and some flowers

I'm sure he will appreciate flowers and a card, take a camera and try for some pics. I asked but he seems a bit shy......

Love the cartoon, just one thing it doesn't sound like he was wearing shoes and sox.

What's the go with this RB virus that has been mentioned. I've heard of a few largish keepers having a number of their snakes end up brown bread and the thought that this virus might have migrated from another animal is very concerning.

I've read that the AIDS virus most likely came via monkeys as did the Marburg virus and a couple of others from the same family. As we don't have wild monkeys in Oz I guess they can be discounted but what about cows. I remember some talk about a disease that meatworkers can contract from cows.

It could be an interesting future where we might have to suspect monkeys, chickens, all birds and maybe cows as possibly being carriers of some bug that can be transmitted to humans and maybe reptiles.....

I had my middle finger mangled by a goanna while holidaying in Coffs Harbour when I was about 13. Kinda hard to get your finger out from the razor sharp teeth while he's chewing. The pic is at the old's house. Will see if they can find it and send it up.

Cheers,
Allan

It could be an interesting future where we might have to suspect monkeys, chickens, all birds and maybe cows as possibly being carriers of some bug that can be transmitted to humans and maybe reptiles.....

Don't forget bats with lyssavirus & horses with hendravirus.....everyone, step away from the animals.....

well here is the tasty foot,it was munched 5 days ago

Attachments

• P1000675.jpg
    P1000675.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 111
  • P1000676.jpg
    P1000676.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 117
maybe he was just trying to trim those knarly nails and had bad aim and missed lol

Hi Sevrum,

what antibiotics were you prescribed?

this is not my foot,

Fair enough. I wouldn't lay claim to it either! Haha.

Just curious about what antibiotics they would have prescribed, which would indicate which bugs are suspected.

By the looks of that foot, would be prescribing antibiotics to the perentie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back