Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 239
paradox albino carpet

hi everyone, l am new here ,forgive the spelling ,little school alot of bush,
this paradox albino is mine .it hatched from a clutch of 20 eggs 2010 from a per of hets that came from sxr about 4 years ago.l sent a photo to simon about three weeks ago to find out what this was ,that was the first time i heard about paradox albino.the fellow Morphed is my very best friend.
,[other than my partner]
we have been since meeting at the australian museum in sydney 1978 herp meets
we were guides in kakadu national park for 15 years.l still live here.
l asked him to put it out there for you all to see .l am sorry that l have imbarrest him in this way
l live remot and need to keep it safe,my family to from those who would harm to get this kind of animal.
Morphed is not a liar,he is the very best of us ,he is not a clown but the best bush man ,camera,guide there is.some of you need to grow up and stop putting people down to your small ..

yes three, 1 x normal,1 x paradox alittle black,and one ready to shed and alot of black over albino color with two different colored eyes and blue tungue. in hatched november 2010 photo two months old .parents both hets from sxrs.

yes three showing the different s of these hatchlings,
there is three in that pic!

who are you calling a liar,these snakes are mine and are real.hatched 2010 from hets that came from sxr,morphed is along time friend who
changing the background with photoshop to preserve anonymity doesn't make me a liar!

the snakes were untouched.

photo attached, no photoshop except for resizing: 2 paradox, 1 normal darwin carpet, same clutch

Last edited:
lol its clear the snakes themselves aren't photoshopped. I can't believe how many seriously terrible sceptics there are. How embarrassed you should be for thinking the snakes themselves are photoshopped LOL

Congratulations on these snakes... I personally think they are gorgeous and the best aussie paradox I have seen. To answer the original question... a paradox does not have to have albino eyes and tongue. It all depends on where the patches cover... if it doesn't cover the eyes and tongue then they will look normal. Eyes may even be different colours or have patches within them. Certainly looks like paradox to me, just with better overall coverage than most other paradox I have seen.
If it proves inheritable, I know I would certainly love to have one :)

lol its clear the snakes themselves aren't photoshopped. I can't believe how many seriously terrible sceptics there are. How embarrassed you should be for thinking the snakes themselves are photoshopped LOL

Congratulations on these snakes... I personally think they are gorgeous and the best aussie paradox I have seen. To answer the original question... a paradox does not have to have albino eyes and tongue. It all depends on where the patches cover... if it doesn't cover the eyes and tongue then they will look normal. Eyes may even be different colours or have patches within them. Certainly looks like paradox to me, just with better overall coverage than most other paradox I have seen.
If it proves inheritable, I know I would certainly love to have one :)
thanks Herpaderpa,l still have the hets with hope and between us all [BREEDERS AUSTRALIA WIDE]this should add a new
path to follow in carpet breeding with a little excitement to what this could led too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back