Party at Parko's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Alright just so we dont look like a boring bunch in NSW I'm holding a booze up/bonfire camp out at my place. I'm at Oberon which is located between Jenolan caves and Bathurst, about 3.5hrs from Syd. Because of the remote location you are invited to either pitch a tent in the paddock or i will have a limited number of bed's/mattresses. It's a long way to come for most ppl so we may as well party hard and make it worth the trip :twisted: There is some spectacular countryside around here so we might see about going for a bit of a bushwalk at Kanangra walls if time allows for anyone keen(one amazing place to see).
Dont expect that many will be willing to come out this far but guaranteed fun regardless. I dont have a huge reptile collection so it will be more just for the fun than anything and a great chance to get to know eachother.
I'm thinking the last weekend in feb(26th) or perhaps the weekend b4(19th) depending on what suits the majority.
I only ask that you respect the property and livestock as i am renting(no sheep shagging unless u bring your own)
Cheers Matt.

RE: Re: Party at Parko

Sounds like it will be a great night ! I would love to come down but dont know if i will be able to :(

Sounds like a plan parko!!!

If i can hire a car for the weekend i'll be up for it, ive been meaning to get out of sydney for a weekend away again soon.

And as for bringing my own sheep, i was thinking more along the lines of my velcro gloves, but, i'll have to leave them at home now!!

I'll let you know closer to the date of my attendance percentage.

Cheers, Alan.

Understandable Mick, the invo's there anyway.
Jimmy just 4 you i'll purchase a sheep from the landlord, he may have an old fly blown one around.

Sorry dood, cant make it. I'll be in Laos!

But to everyone else, Kanangra Walls is a fairly spectacular place that has a whole heap of Egernia species that happen to be fairly common about the place.

-H

Look forward to meeting you Sherm if u make it. Nephrurus let us know if your up this way another time.
Forgot to mention for those that are worried about it Oberon really is a simple place to find, i'll give detailed directions before the day.
Also for the green minded my bonfire will be all pine as i'm right on the edge of a huge pine forest, so no reptiles or critters will be losing their homes for the sake of our fun. :wink:

Drinking bundy and coke is allowed.

Aww that sounds awesome, i "might" be up that way around then, but more likely later/to late, but if i am, may i drop in for a few, please parko. :twisted:]

Angel

Re: RE: Re: Party at Parko

dobermanmick said:
If i come i will be drinking bundy & coke !

Come on Mick, i know the missus will let you come along if i am there!! You can pick me up on your way through!!!!

RE: Re: RE: Re: Party at Parko

Angel i'd feel blessed to have you over.

Parko, count me in, every party needs a drunked idiot anyway, the bushwalk sounds a bit like hard work, ill look after the fire while you do that energetic stuff

yeah u can pick me up to mick if ya going espicialy seeing ur gunna be having bundy and coke ill go u halfs u get the bundy ill get the coke lol

Well count me in :D

pitching a tent in the back sounds great!
There is an AHS thing one weekend in feb....i forget the date tho......can anyone help out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back