Patternless Tiger Pictures (Dial up warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is one of the most gorgous snakes i have ever seen in my life...that little princess must be your pride and joy :D along with your water python of course :D
sarah.

im bumping this for attention!..lol:shock:
im truly concerned that many haven't seen the most spectacular snake ever...thus needing to be seen by everyone possible....that type of bump!:lol:;)

Oh very pretty. But now it can't really be called a tiger without the stripes can it?? ;) :p

Sdaji, you'd be the one to ask for this, I've been wondering lately, I've seen just about everything albino, except an Adder...ever seen one?? (sorry for the off topic bit ;))

that would have to be the most beautiful snake i have ever seen are u ever going to breed her if so that would make for some spectacular hatchlings

No-One: Pictures, please! :)

Moose: Call her whatever you like :)

I've seen one albino Adder I liked, the rest have been ugly, at least to my taste. I was thinking about getting some, but it turns out they're very prone to nasty health issues, so I decided against it. With careful breeding I think you could produce some healthy ones, but it'd be a long project. If someone wants to give me some hets I'll get started :p

You've seen just about every albino? That's a bold claim!

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone :) Yes, I plan to breed her, but babies will come in 2010 at the earliest!

i gather you will be interviewing the likely suited males?....
shot gun at the front door Sdaji???...lol

:lol: I don't think any self-respecting Tiger would refuse such a beauty! ;)

Hey Sdaji,

That is one awesome looking tiger! I don't usually like tigers, but that is one stunningly cute snake!

Well done!

Nice looking animal,i just don't see what others are seeing to say she's the nicest snake they've ever seen etc etc,i find that a bit hard to believe and do see the appeal in keeping elapids however beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i'd prefer to see a nicely banded black and yellow one but that's just me and i reckon the young red belly you posted a pic of a while back is much nicer than the tiger,different strokes for different blokes huh:lol:

As always Sdaji you fail to disappoint. She is really stunning and does your collection proud. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Here we go, you can all flame me now, I'm freehandling one of the world's deadliest snake species. This was taken when she was younger and smaller, I wouldn't do this now. I've observed a number of bites from snakes this size, it's much like a bee sting. I was very surprised recently when I learned about a bite from a Black Tiger Snake which was only about 45cm long, which required mulltiple vials of antivenom (five for memory).

Spithotismylittlebuddy.jpg

Browns: I'm so, so sorry that you're unimpressed. Maybe you'll prefer this one. She is quite gorgeous, although yes, I'm sure you've seen better and can complain about her too. Jet black might be better, or perhaps 50:50 black and yellow is more the stroke for your type of bloke? Jet black is brilliant, I will probably put a male like that with Alana, although I don't have a 50:50 black and yellow tiger. Maybe one day. Actually, one thing I don't have but would love, and I imagine you would too given your penchant for yellow, is a Tasmanian Golden Tiger. Given the chance that's one thing I would go for.... one day, hopefully soon! :D

Felicityloveshermice.jpg

Felicityispretty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back