Patternless Tiger Pictures (Dial up warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats Felicity!..isnt it.......????????

still think Alana has my heart....... now i am ecstatic .....she is undeniably the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's Felicity. I have another Tiger I like about as much as Alana and Felicity, very different again and also female. I put a picture of her in my profile discussion thingamy a while ago, it's probably still there.

if you havnt guessed.... i think this snake is incredible...
so im doing my member best to assure myself that all will to see it!;)

dragon lady -- that has to be a record for the most posts by someone in someone elses thread.

do you have any pictures of this tassie golden tiger Sdaji?

Spithotismylittlebuddy.jpg
Now that's cute!
Haven't read the thread, but I'm in the 'not my cup of tea' side. Cute photo...but I wouldn't pay big bucks for a snake that looks like that.

Sdaji, I need to know mate! Is it a certain locale Eastern or is that a black tiger? It looks too dark to be an eastern and the red reminds me sort of chaps (only slightly and obviously not the black chaps on the island but them funny red ones that get around in captivity)

Either way looks absolutely fantastic and I can't wait 'till she's throwing her own. Well done and congradulations

Unfortunately I don't have any Tasmanian Golden Tigers, and the only pictures I have of them were taken by other people, so I can't show any off. I haven't seen a fully patternless one, but such a snake would be spectacular.

I have another baby from Alana's litter (yes, Alana is locality pure). They're ater, not scutatus (or scutatus ater not scutatus scutatus if you're in that camp). The sibling looks completely different, I'll get pictures and post them.

Notechistiger: Not right now, but I'll stick some pictures of Aimy up soon. I haven't taken pictures of her for a while now, but I have heaps in the archives.

Lol, Sdaji, I think you'd better lock up your house and look behind you when you walk (you've got a stalker, and she's going to steal your snakes) ;)

It's good that people are so interested.

that would be hilarious... but the o/h hates reptiles as it is
hell even having the few i have already is a imposition on him...not that he even looks at them!

Sdaji....2...you have 2!!!.... OOOHHHH BOYYY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back