Patternless Tiger Pictures (Dial up warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice sdaji, is it a Mt Gambier locale?..
Do you remember the "almost" patterneless, adult, chocky tiger that i found here on the peninsula?
Sorrento to be precise.
Ill see if i can dig up the pics.
This is a head shot of it from my gallery here but ill find some boy shots i took when i released it.
1_chockoa.JPG

Last edited:
Don't worry, she isn't a stalker. I've had enough of them to see that she is safe ;)

sssssnakeman: Thanks :) No, she isn't a Mt Gambier animal. I can't recall the snake you're talking about, but I'd love to see pictures :)

Alana sloughed this morning, I'll get some pictures ASAP. I checked her belly, under the chin and the belly immediately posterior is bright orange, the anterior third or so of her belly is deep, rich orange (the same area which is dorsally rusty), changing to blackish over the remainder. I'll get pictures of that too :)

great tiger ive seen a few patternless and thats got to be up there with number one;)

How are you feeling with the adder bite hope its all ok:(

Get Well.

I recovered from the Adder bite a few hours after it happened, I'm fine, thanks :)

The other one I have from the same location was born with pattern, but should grow up to be a plain patternless black animal, quite unlike Alana, with the lovely red.

I've been a little distracted lately, but I'll get pictures soon :)

bumping...for more pictures...lol
think i like the tigers hmmm...yep
more pictures please!!!!!!... please MrSdaji can we have some more......

:lol: Wow, you really love this snake! I took a couple of pictures of her this morning, I'll post them as soon as I reinstall my computer.

just bumping to help a member.... newbie

see...........totally awesome.. "my favourite"... but dont tell!.. nobody knows...lol
right...lol

I got around to probing this snake yesterday... as it turns out, it's a male :)

I've taken some pictures, but the computer I usually use is still unwell, and the graphics program I have on this computer is too nasty for me to persevere with, so pictures will come later. I have some of the other one (which I suspect from tail shape is also male), so I'm now on the hunt for a girl or two.

Come and fix my computer and you'll have more than you know what to do with, I'll even make them exclusively yours and not share them with APS :p

you will give away your compter.?...pics ?...or snakes!!!!!!!!!!....??????

yes please Sdaji......!!!!!
time & place... ready for cuddles!!!!....

of the Tiger...that is..lol

PLEASE FIX IT.....

WE WANT MORE...!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):lol:;)

I'll give away pictures.

I've just about given up on the computer, it works, sometimes, sort of, but crashes too often to do much on. I'll get around to it sooner or later :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back