Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be up for one up North :) but Zo's gotta come, and of course the VIC yobbos, not the same without them :wink:

the vics make the party. :twisted:

and im sure you will love it mate. look forward to meeting u huggy
I am sure I would Ricko and am looking forward to meeting all you guys as well.

Have one at your place Daz and all the Victorians can come up here for a change. I'm getting sick of driving down there all the bloody time.
My place isn't exactly the best for a BBQ, slighlty....well....really messy, too many reno's and not enough time/money to finish them, although I do have a big pool to swim in.

I've had 2 at my place already. I'll only have a third if all you Victorians come up for it.
Sounds like a much better idea. I'll be there, who else is coming. There is a BBQ on at Gregs. WooooHooooo.

a pool to swim+westy+stevo+nick=trouble and fun. no need to worry about a mess mate. we are not there to judge your house cleaning skills.lol go on do it.

I would be in that but i must warn you, i behave myself in victoria cause i live here. If i venture into n.s.w the sky is the limit , i might play up a bit.
Cheers Stevo

if you behave yourself down here i dont wanna know what would happen up there :twisted: keep mark at home in a locked house lol

Ill be up there the 1st week in Feb Huggy n Greg, just got all my clearances from the NSW authorities, have to give em a months notice :wink:
So get ready guys Uncle Nicks coming to town :twisted:

Hey Nick I always have my bed available for a cutie like you....opps I mean spare bed LOL

Will be great to see ya again.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back