Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you all had a cracker of a weekend!!! I think i'll have to make my best effort to attend the next bash as long as it's not too soon.May even hold one up at my place next year even tho it's a long way to travel for most,it'll be worth it tho!!!

ps..off topic Austar channell 805 has all 80's music rocking on for all you who grew up in that era...gotta love it :D

Dont worry steve videos of me being a tool are a dime a dozen nowadays LOL :twisted:
Now we just need to organise another lovein for Mark :shock:

oh god ben put up the nick/westy video! pllleeeaaassseeee :lol:

Great weekend alround and i'll definatly try and make it to more......you Sydney lot are gonna have to do something pretty good to top that one

yyeeaaahhhh!! ;)

ahh, the painful camera that kept flashing around the circle all night, I can still see the light burnt into my vision

Yeah same...only cos zo stuffed the bloody thing in my face....and so did drunk ben :)

the inlaws thought we were having a rave with all the flashs going off :mrgreen:

Glad i trimmed my nose hairs and not my---------
Those suckers seem to come at the best times lol :oops:

Geez i told u guys i am a serious person now ben has given proof of it

aaaah Ripper the wonderdog is finally famous.
Serious Steve you were probaly just staring at
nice shots Ben especially Luke you captured him well, he really is the predator :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back