Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you mean Ripper the lemon eating hairy monster :)

Looking good luke, that exorist come yet mate :wink:

I feel silly for being so drunk, but then i know i wasnt THAT bad cos i couldnt have been as worse as Nick (spilling beers and tripping over eskys etc) and Westy (spewing all over our lounge room floor) the first time. Hehehe. AND I can tell how drunk i was as to what i remember, and i remember MOST of what happened :)

Any more photos? I thought there was HEAPS taken!

You weren't that drunk......just the people in Melbourne could here you talking.

heheh, yeh i admit i do speak a bit loud. I have bad hearing when im straight let alone when im drunk...:)

well that explains the deafness in my ears :p

and the exorist hasn't come yet, he was always there :twisted:

Why isnt there an album for this APS gathering too? Cos it kicks the others' bums! But Roy Pails' was pretty good tho...those speckled banded browns...:) And Womas......hrmm, yeh but this gathering was better cos more people got blind :)

Nome said:
Great photos Ben. I see the XXXX had one good use :wink:

why do queenslanders drink XXXX
cause they can't spell beer....Hahahahahahaha
i crack myself up :D :lol: :wink:

I've read enough of this. I don't believe any of it. :roll:
I think I will just have to go to the next one to make sure none of it is lies. :wink:

and im sure you will love it mate. look forward to meeting u huggy

yeah im in for that. or at your place greg :lol: we can play wit ur big boy bhp.

im sure a fair few of us would mate. if not ill still lob at ur joint for a barbie or sumtin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back