Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I am currently setting up a website on Oz Reptiles and figures you guys could help me with some pics and a bit of general ifo on all of you herps or perhaps your fav. ones? I would love a great pic and a paragraph on what the particlular speicies is like. I will reference all photos and when the sites going ill show you all and i hope you will be impressed.

So please im not askin much i know you all have hundreds of pics Im only asking for one, either snakes or Lizards (dragons etc.) for the site.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks guys, there are some in the Australian Snakes gallery but I dont want to use them without permission.

as long as you attribute them to the person who put them there, your copyright safe i believe.. someone correct me if im wrong.

like pic... from aps...username... or something like that....

Angel

yeah thats what i thought but i dont want to steal em all and then when everyone is looking have them go HEY YOU STOLE MY PIC!! even if i attribute them..

come on guys help me out here Pythons Lizards Dragons SOMETHING!

thanks. i used your bredli pic. if i need more ill tell ya thanks

"Just had a look, not a bad job......if i can be of any assistance let us know, cheers Tree"

well im looking for some Murray Darling, Darwin (Dicco!), Atherton, Olive and Spotted pics at the moment if ya have any handy! might check out you album?

Heres a Darwin pic or two, more in my gallery if you want . :) Any excuse to post a darwin pic! :twisted:
hangin_around.jpg

wristbabe.jpg

101_0008.jpg

Earlier days!
100_9095.jpg

thanks shax. come on guys. im pretty much right for snake pics now i need some dragon and lizard pics. any body?

Barbatas and hatchy ewds in my album Pugsly ! :D All sorts of weird stuff in there actually :?

Yeah check out my gallery (most of the pics in there though will be on my web site which i am in the process of putting on the net) (bout aussie reps lol). But u r welcome to use them.

Heres another one for ya Pugsly, I call it "Patriotic Aussie" Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back