Piet's Albino BHPs - Updated Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its alright Ouzo, the pic is of Johan on holidays in Australia. He visited ARP and they got him to sex the blueys for them. The fact its poking its tongue out shows its pretty relaxed.
Johan is a mod on Bluetongueskink.net

this is great the amount of albinos is groing, i cant wait to see what else is to come. i hear that a few albino spotteds (maccies) hatched this year as well, im hoping that is true as i would love to see some pics cause they are one of my favourite pythons!!

It is a great looking snake, the head looks just like a Boelens python and they are just beautiful.

ad said:
MH, Do you know if the hyper darwin is in a breeding program atm? and when/if they will be available
Cheers
Ad

Spoke to Tim the other day! He does not know where those albino death adders went. I know of another albino but I am not allowed to say anything yet. It will be disclosed very soon I hope!

Here you go MH,I posted this pic a while back i'm sure there's more around :wink:

Adders.jpg

Yeah a nice Dajarra adder is a hot looking animal but not quite like these :)

Albinoadder.jpg

i would love to see our best exports stay here it is amazing the kind of breeding and the amount of money they do spend overseas to get such fantastic results i guess i might be a bit jealous and i would hate to deny anyone the satisfaction of aus snakes but we are not aloud to have theres
is this an aus snake?
whether this one is or isnt it is a shame that the arguably best patterned aus snake species are overseas

shellshock this one is also hel in Australia as are most albinos of Aussie species known of as mentioned already...The overseas market has mutations such as jags and the rest is a result of mega inbreeding or crossing.

Hey Browns i know of someone who breeds amelanistic adders is that what the one in the pic is or is it a albino? :lol:

cheers Sam

Six of one and half a dozen of the other I reckon :lol:

The snake on that second picture looks a bit under the weather?

Looks ok to me for an albino adder that's just been born,probably just a bad pic i saw a pic of an albino carpet on another forum which made it look a bit under the weather also.

Here's a view from above...

Adderalb1.jpg

Sorry not the one i am talking about i don't think anyway.

hey browns do they have red eyes or are theyt like the clikdreni i got from craig and are a different sort of albino if u know what i mean? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back