Piet's Albino BHPs - Updated Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albinos are difficult to photograph. You get a lot of glare of them! I am sure youll find out one day! :wink: Those are good looking snakes though. Hope they become more available to the common keeper one day.

Browns, by the way how are the eggs going? Good luck!

nah mate i'm guessing they'd be the same as the albino darwins with pink/red eyest- lol

That explains it? I was wondering about that? That genetic stuff is really confusing to me you know? :wink: There is actually a Albino Darwin with some spots appearing on it so they might turn out to be something contradictory. I am sure you know of the Paradox Albino carpet python?

yes saw the paradox very unusual i wonder if that strange bhp there is may be a paradox of some kind too still being able to show black almost a pieballed albino hey?I heard there was one coming out with lavender from a good friend i wonder if that could be like Bob Clarkes burmese ?

Yes the paradox albinos are very interesting, an albino that still has patches of black pigment. They seem to occur in most species of albino from time to time.

Lavender in what snake thoug, I lost you there. Could be something like the snake that Bob Whithey has! I think there is stuff out there that noeone knows of. I think there are snakes in cages that are morphs that people dont even know of. Lavender would be nice. Bob clark got his different snakes from different origins though. I used to have some lavenders, Never managed to breed them though. I had to go travel and needed some money. They are probably the nicest of the albino big snakes.

Tyrosinase-positive albinos can have a lavendar look about them and in some cases can be almost lavendar all over.

Yeah Bobs bhp i was talking about also with the paradox.

The albino i'm talking about showing lavender is one of the albino carpets that have been bred so maybe they have some underlying colour not thought to be there which brings out the lavender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back