Pilbara Pythons web site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PilbaraPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi
For those people that have been continually asking us if we have a web site I would like to inform you that we now have one up and running, pilbarapythons.com
Please forgive the missing bits as the site is still young and lacks alot of pics and info yet but is slowly coming along. I am very interested in constructive critisism please, as my goal is to make this an interesting place to vist. Also the kids corner section I am very pleased with but need people to test it out with the, ask Ryan part where you ask my son a question on reptiles and he has to get you the answer. You should also test your skills out on the quizzs( the turtle one is hard). Have fun
Cheers Dave
pilbarapythons.com

dave- been to ur web site many of time an i think its great, can while to c it finished.

Bout time Dave,how long ago did you start that :wink: Looks tops mate can't wait to see the finished version!

i think its awesome..and really easy to get around the website

Looks fantastic...when my boy is a lil older..(only 2 now) I will have to get him onto your site to learn a little bit..:p

Hey Pilbara,

I've been looking at look site since you mentioned it a few weeks back. The stuff I like most is the local knowledge you've put on the python webpages. It will be a good site for you once all the gaps are filled.

Sten

Its a great site, been checking regularly for the last month or 2 and it seems to be frequently updated or added to. Very well done and i cant wait to see the end product.

I've been checking back on it quite regulary 'cos I can't wait for all the pics! having said that its a great informative site, great work.

Thanks every body for the comments. If anybody interested in doing paid work writing up missing species info then please pm me. I just can not get enough time to finish it quickly. Actually this site will never be finished as I plan to keep adding educational material on all aspect of reptile keeping continuously. All suggestion are greatly appreciated.
Cheers Dave

Browns are offering to help finish it my good buddy and best mate ?
lolo ol buddy you know i have the computer skills of a Rock LOL i just know how to post pics :lol:

Hey Dave and Adrian,
Great work on the site! Keep the pics coming,
Cheers
Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back