Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
over a long period, mite infestation can cause a drop in condition, and even death

Attachments

• 034 - Copy.jpg
    034 - Copy.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 212
the very reason i would rather (and have done often) drive interstate, rather than ship an unseen animal

Oh my..........that doesn't look good. Have you spoken to the seller?

ally_pup he doesn't look very well =(.

I'm sorry to hear about what's happened, I hope that he's a fighter and pulls through.

can you get a few different pics of the whole snake, it seems to be quite keeled in the last pic, very under weight.

Ally - He seems to be in sub standard body condition - his spine should not be so pronounced...

I am appalled that anyone would send an animal with mites to you - but it has happened before and will happen again. This animal has definately not arrived at this stage in the time since it was placed on the plane - it has to have had this problem at the time it was sent and that is inexcusable...

This may seem wierd. But the guy told me he has not been giving him heat just cooling him (no food for 4 weeks) He said to me its really cold down here when you get him up there turn heat on (I put the light on for him like I usualy do. When I turn it on he seems to get worse and agitated so I turn it off and he calms down but goes limp..This is so dissapointing

Have you got a non-light emitting heat source? Might do the trick?

Doesnt look good, to a newbie like me.
I do hope he pulls through
GOOD LUCK

yep.. I really hate to say it, but you got hosed..
That snake has the bodyshape of a sick treesnake, not a healthy woma.
\As said, the sellers ignorance is no excuse

If you can call him/her and ask why he hasn't been heating and feeding.
do it A.S.A.P.

Who did you get it from?
if you can call someone and tell them that the person you bought it from has been mean to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back