Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get on the phone and ask them to contribute to this thread, or at least have a look at the condition of the poor thing.

Mrs I

xxx

Ally - Do you have a heat cord or mat you could use - a sick snake needs heat...

(Quote)"is it dead?"(quote)

i asked coz it looked so unhealthy looked like it had just been lying there for a a week.
can we have a close up of the nose?

the fact that the ignorant ***hole you got this snake from would pass on this problem, and put you thru this, makes me SICK..
I hope you get your money back.

PS> dont worry about being nice to them, they didnt give you that consideration

If you dont get any joy from them, tell them that you will do your best to make sure ppl know what kind of sellers they are, and NAME them.
You will save someone else the heartache you are going thru..

Yeh.
be very confrentational. and yell into the phone and do threats.
It'll scare the ****s out of them.
They should give you a refund and a free hatchie, for the drama.
By the time you stop yelling they should have it through there skull not to do it aagain or else.:evil:

you should tell us the name and by tomorrow the hole forum will know and lots of other people.
trust me i'll get it out there.
i have my sources

Who would take a free hatchy off them after seeing the condition of this snake?? You couldn't pay me to take one...

Willia6 I think you should make no further comments in this thread before someone starts yelling at you. This is a serious matter for Ally and I'm sure she would like it solved without irresponsible suggestions and idiocy.
I understand you may be young, but please realise there is a time and place.

Yeh.
be very confrentational. and yell into the phone and do threats.
It'll scare the ****s out of them.
They should give you a refund and a free hatchie, for the drama.
By the time you stop yelling they should have it through there skull not to do it aagain or else.:evil:

you should tell us the name and by tomorrow the hole forum will know and lots of other people.
trust me i'll get it out there.
i have my sources

Willia6 - This is quite a serious issue - please refrain from posting nonsense...

OK i won't post ****. but i just had a brain wave.
Would a warm wash help get rid of the mites?

I would also make it clear that they may have put your entire collection at risk..

I really hope he pulls through for you,
A very heartless act really :( the poor thing should not have been put through the stress of going through Aae

Give him half an hur and he will be gone. He is on this site and does have other womas for sale (but hasnt posted them on here) AND NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE

I don't understand the part where you say "give him half an hour and he will be gone"
please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back