Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he watching this thread?

This is a really low act - return the money if your to blame for this mate - it's the right thing - you can see it;s not well and give us a resign to why this snake looks so bad.

Him or his girlfriend wont answer phone... And te snake is dead

Give him half an hur and he will be gone. He is on this site and does have other womas for sale (but hasnt posted them on here) AND NOT ANSWERING HIS PHONE

Oh dear... not those Womas... we've heard about them previously on here, when he was the one sucked into buying them. That's if i'm thinking of the right person of course...

Ally - If your certain it is dead bag the snake and refrigerate it - get an autopsy done tomorrow to ascertain EXACTLY what lead to death...

...Unfortunately, some people are a disgrace...

I agree, this snake has been crook for a while before shipment. Give the seller an oppurtunity to refund your money. If he/ she fails to do so then name and shame. If they refund then keep quite.

If the worst happens and you lose the poor little fella, pay to have an autopsy done and take them to small claims court for the cost of the python and the cost of the autopsy, and travelling costs to and from the location. Provided you have written proof of the cause of death from a reptile veterinarian, proof of payment and proof of the date of receipt you shouldn't have a problem getting your money back if the seller decides not to do the right thing.

Thats so sad that it died a few hours after you got it home. it makes me SICK:cry: that people actually do that so they get money.
if i get a turtle for my B-Day i'm not going to sell hatchies that have got problems.
i'll make sure that they are in A Grade conDition.

Sorry if its inapropriote:(

I'm really sorry for your loss. A similar thing happened with me, I bought a western blue tongue baby and it died a couple of days after i purchased it, luckly the seller repayed me in full and was very understanding about the situation.

I really hope you can work it all out and the rest of your collection is safe.

He wont answer his phone, its making me more and more upset the fact that he doesnt have the fact to face it

Him or his girlfriend wont answer phone... And te snake is dead

very sorry to here that .. i believe u shud name this person so other people do not have to go through wat u did an i really hope u get ur money back an the pepople do not rip any one else of an i hope they get all there other snakes fixed up for the snakes sake

cheer

I also had an animal die after having it under a week, i too am lucky that the seller has offered to replace the animal in time.

Mrs I

xxx

thats sad that happened.and do what saz said dont let this person get away with it.

aww how sad I am sorry
Keep us posted on what the seller says and if you get your money back
Good Luck

I think you should wait for the result of the autopsy before you name and shame. This will also give the seller time to rectify the situation before you hang him/her up to dry.

This is just sad.. I can't imagine how you feel right now =\ going from the excitement of just recieveing the new addition to your family to it dying right infront of you without being able to do anything... Its just appauling that someone would put you through this, i hope they refund you at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back