Please read!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MURRAY

Reaction score
Needed, one big hearted person.
I am writing this on behalf of my brother and his daughter. My 10 year old neice was told in October last year that she had cancer and only has about a year or so to live. She has always liked reptiles and on finding of her illness we decided to get her a python. They are not well off and I also help support them through all this. We scraped together what money we had and made an enclossure and purchased her a Bredli which she had always wanted. Since she's had it she doesn't put it down.
About a week ago she went down to Sydney for treatment and see the rest of the extended family. The last week I went to check on the snake and found that it had escaped. I have searched all weekend but have not found him anywhere, even putting out a live mouse in a cage to bring him out. I have since found where he escaped and fixed the problem. She does not know the snake has escaped.
What I am asking if there is anyone out there who would like to donate a Bredli to my neice Samantha as she will be returning in 3 weeks and money is to tight at the moment. If no one does this is fine but I thought I would give it a try.
I can only check my computer a few times a day as this is a work computer so I will check this afternoon. For all who read this, thankyou for your time.

if i bred them i would give you one. thats a nice thing you have done!

Bredli

I don't know!
I am a Dragon person :roll:
Thanx Fay just show how stupid I am :oops:

Would it need to be the same age?? I don't know how to put this delicately....but are you going to try and pretend it's the same snake???? So people can have an idea about exactly what it is you're after.

Might help as well if you put up a phone number you can be contacted on when you are not at work. Many more people come here at night.

Firstly to you Kersten, I don't think we will be able to pretend it is the same snake as I think she is to smart for me. So a young snake that handles well would be nice. Now to you Nome. I don't have a private number and with my work number I share it with heaps of people. So if people could leave contact details on this means I would be able to contact them. This will be the last time I'll be on today so I will not be able to ckeck till tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments

They usually are pretty quick on the uptake. Just needed to know for clarification. I'll have a look around for you.

Just a thought.......

I may be shot down in flames for this but how about putting the hat around to buy one of True Blues if he has any left. I hear they are nice..... maybe we could twist his arm into paying half the freight fees?

I'd happily put $20 up.......

Anyone else?

May I suggest that someone in Darwin(member) be contacted to take the baton So to speak. There are plenty of breeders there so freight would not be an issue.
and, sorry to be the negative element Murray but it needs to be done., I would like some garuntee that your story is genuine.
Hope to see your reply soon.

as long as its legit, what the hell, who i am i to stop the wishes of a dying kid, least i can do.
so if no one in the nt can help out, ill send her one.

That's nice of you TrueBlue, well done mate (again). By the way, would you believe my sister (who only has 6 weeks to live) has just noticed her albino olive has escaped also...? :wink:

oh dear, theres one on the mrbredli, ill pack it in with the stimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back