Please read!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm, now thats probally not the correct term for you dave, infact i know its not.

With the abundance of people willing to chip in money for freighting and since Pilbara Pythons has very kindly offered their account to be used for it....perhaps any money that's spare could be sent anyway and used to spruce up the enclosure? We could find out what's in it already and if it's a basic setup add stuff like fake plants to pretty it up, new light fixtures or anything else that may be necessary?? I'd be more than willing to put some money in myself if there's still a need for it.

sounds good, maybe we could send her out on a day/night herp trip, or something if we raise enough. might help her see a bit more natural wildlife and might put a smile on her face.

Ok sounds like a good idea. I'll chip in $20 too. Pls pm me True Blue if it goes through. Congrats everyone we have some fine ppl on this site.

Sorry it takes me so long to reply but I can only get on the computer a few times a day. Again thanks to all who have commented and thanks for you time and generosity. For all the people who have said they will donate money I don't think it will be needed now. Not trying to sound rude but thanks for the thought. We put the hat around work and collected some money which should see us through. With the enclosure I have bought it into work at it has all been fixed up and a light even but in. It looks great and it's escape proof. I have PM'D BargainBucket so I can talk to her so she can send someone out to see me.
Again, thanks.

And when you talk to BargainBucket we need to have a description of that person to lay another debate to rest.
:twisted:

Hi all, sorry it has taken so long to reply but I have been in Sydney since the begining of last week. Sad news is that Samantha past away last week while in hospital. Her dad would like to thank you all for your kind thoughts and a special one for TrueBlue for his extra bit of kindness. I would also like to say thanks to all who wrote a reply and for your kind thoughts. It is good to see there are still people out there who can give help to people in need. Again thanks!!!

Chris

OMG that is sooo sad....that poor family....I know what it is like to lose a child....there is nothing (and I mean nothing) worse.

Condolences Murray and Family,
A parent's worst nightmare, I doubt I would cope.
I hope the pain eases to happy memories for you all
Regards
Adam

im so sorry to hear that murry, love and prayer go out to you and your family

tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back