Please read!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops.. i mean thank you TrueBlue, you've just made the last 6 weeks of her life alot less painful, thank you so much :cry:

Ya clown Mister! You crack me up!!

TB- just pm us to collect the $$ when you know something solid. :)

I wouldnt give up on finding the original one, it hasnt been long, i think you have given up too easily. it will probably show up, you should be asking how to find this one first.Sorry to be negative.

cool, doing good deeds is as much fun as dirty deeds.

Good on you TB for doing that, but, I also agree with Peterescue, some proof would be nice. Anyone could come on here with that story and it is not the first time we have heard it, no offence meant.

MrBredli, I hope you don't have a sister.

true blue ill meet her if you like and see the enclosure and stuff and then pick the bredli up from AAE, but the only problem is im gone from the 8th for 2 weeks

so do you want me to?, im going one work experience for 1 week from 8th til 12th n then that saturday the 13th i leave for camp and then come bak on the 21 a sunday, i wont be stayin at my place durin work experience but i think my dad would pick it up, but im not sure...

Dosen't this sound suss to anyone else, he/she dosen't have a phone and cant give her work number, you have to be contacted by them?????

yeah it would be good if you could met up with them and verifiy it for me then no worries ill be glad to help.

thats why i first said if it is legit, then no worries.

sorry mum just read over it and said to stay out of it and because it wouldnt be me because im leaving....

but if you still feel very giving when i get back you good always give one to a young herper as myself ;)

hugst said:
MrBredli, I hope you don't have a sister.

I do :)

I've just started adding rat poison to all her meals, so in about 6 weeks time all should be sweet and the albino will be mine! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

pike1 said:
Dosen't this sound suss to anyone else, he/she dosen't have a phone and cant give her work number, you have to be contacted by them?????

I'm with pike on this one. really nice gesture on your part though trueblue. But I would be very skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back