poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who thinks that petshop in sprivale should have there wildlife licsense revoked

• yes

Votes: 144 93.5%
  • no

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • other

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks for the pm al.
This shop has been repeatedly reported and the owner certainly seems to be untouchable.
He is well connected and cashed up..
Good luck Sam, and get in touch with me as ill help if you want.
baz

I was the "other " voter ! but the "other " i am thinking of would be deleted by the mods if i wrote it in here!!!!!! and would probably land me in " other "trouble. lol

Someone get the channel 7 news onto them, then the rspca would have to do something wouldnt they?

ive contacted channel 7, 9 and abc and just awaiting reply,
also the rspca have replied to me and asked for the adress so they can persue it.

sam.

That is really good news. I hope someone takes this further.

just lock the owner in a cage put him out in the cold with no food for 3 mounths and see how he likes it

On APS - There is no justice like Mob Justice. I voted "other" . I hate Animal cruelty, but I hate knee jerk bandwagon jumpers aswell.

Kill 'em all..... Let god sort 'em out .

*FLAME SUIT ON*

Flame suit

On APS - There is no justice like Mob Justice. I voted "other" . I hate Animal cruelty, but I hate knee jerk bandwagon jumpers aswell.

Kill 'em all..... Let god sort 'em out .

*FLAME SUIT ON*

You an idiot, peanut what ever. If you condone animal cruelty and that appears to be what your saying by your foolish comments then god help you.

Knee jerk bandwagon jumpers jumpers. What a Richard

Ok, there are places like this everywhere, there is one near here that gets raided regularly, but it is still there ,snakes are money to these people and that is it! lots of them are illegally caught..... So you can stamp your feet on here as loud as you like and call me what you will BUT it wont stop this kind of activity overnight. The RSPCA has been proven to be a toothless tiger in cases like these because there are a lot of grey areas these dodgey dealers find and the RSPCA is funded by public support,so unfortunately they can not take on every incident that occurs. It is up to us to not buy from them. The truth is , the owner would cop a bigger fine for fiddling his taxes, once again its all about the money. A better Poll would have been a list of options on what to do in this situation (No.1 being contact and keep hounding NPWS). Hence my "I voted other" comment. In response to your claim I condone animal cruelty,the two loony dogs running around the back yard we rescued from the pound would beg to differ.

Last edited:
ok then bendarwin just wodering if were to do something else on the other list what would your suggestion be,
im no having a dig at you though.

sam.

1.Figure a plan where at least 5 members of APS visit the shop at different times. They individually complain to NPWS in writing and follow it up.

2. Get the professional dealers on APS to pool their ideas on how to eliminate these vermin from their industry.

Ok, as I stated before, revoking their license will do nothing, the license will be under another name next week. This is why I picked on the thread, all these threads seem to do is stir up a lot of agro that can be put to use in a better way. My quote "kill em all , let got sort em out" is a movie quote and applies in this case, when all is said and done and the money runs out, these dodgy dealers will have to live with what they have done.

i already have more than 5 people that have each complained to the dse themselves and other that have taken it to the press, i have also taken it to the press(channel 7, 9 and abc.)
with channel 7 being interested in the cases.

i know the dse have done nothing in the past, and you also mentioned that no one buy from them and i dont think any one on here would be stupid enough to buy from them in the first place considering ther rediculous prices and bad quality animals.

saying that the only people that but from them are the begginers that no nothing and go down there to go and get there first pet lizard or snake.

so if we dont buy from the the animals will still sit there and rot and they might get the odd sale from some poor little kid.

and i disagree revoking there licenses would finally put some sense into them and hopefully they would treat the animals better, because if they dont there can always be a sequal on channel 7.

and you think this thread just stirs things up,
well i have been sent numerous emails with physical proof stating some illegal things that have taken place and every little bit counts.

sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back